Munford Tire And Brake / worst service i have ever had there before...

United States, Tennessee, munford Review updated:
munford tire and brake
This morning i went like i normally do to get my oil change... i went there and and got it change they rotated my tires and aired them up like they normally do .. so we paid and left after all that.. then while i was driving down the highway it took all my strength to keep car in the lanes.. it was so hard to drive it kept making me run off road and almost hit other cars driving beside me and while driving one of my hubcaps came flying off causing me to almost wreck with other cars behind me... they did not put it on right... so i called munford tire and brake back after i pulled over.. and i asked them that i dont think yall put my hubcap back on right and my car is driving off road and i almost got in wreck and drove off the road... it was so hard to control my car.. the owner or employee told me to come back up there they will see what problem was but in rude tone and matter he was asking his workers who done work on my car that morning and he was very loud and i heard him say some one needs to talk and tell this girl its her fault her hubcap is broke and it wasmy fault.. he said to some one she is being a ### or ###.. sorry for cursing.. but wanted to tell you that part.. i was so disrespected.. i wanted my moneys worth i was just asking them if they could fix it and what was wrong i have never seen and heard worst judgement on some one working for you before.. it kept talking behind my back to other employees i heard him he took the phone away from his face and said it then got back on phone and rude tuone and said bring it back up there he said i will buy another 2 dollar hubcap in smart mouth.. well when its your fault you should i did nothing wrong at all.. i went back up there me and my husband and he said i was not cursing at you at all i do not curse he lied to my face to a honestly good customer that munford tire abd brake lost i go there ever couple of months but will never go back again.. so disrespectful to me and ungrateful... i heard him on the phone curse me and rude comments to me and very loud and rude tone with me.. i was so upset... he did not tell me i have a broken hubcap at any time he should have said something to me but they put it back on like it was and did not tell me at no point ... the point is i ask for help and ask question they came back and said rude comments and cursed me and lied about it when i heard it plain as day... i think it was the owner he had lots of tattoes on his body... if it is his name is jason my step brother use to work for him .. but i do not appricate the curseing at me for asking for help and what was wrong.. just because they did not want to fix what they have done wrong... i have had the worst expirence there today.. i will never go back at all i will tell people my story about there car services... and it was wrong of them to do that... you do not treat a customer that way at any point.. i work for a reasturant im a waitress i understand everything like that i have never disrespected someone like they did me today... will i ever do someone like that ever... customer should get what they paid for and they are always right is what they say... you paid for it you get the services... something is wrong you call back up there and tell them and they should do what ever it is to fix the problem not make it worst than it is and to cusred someone you dont even know and rude and smart mouth tone and comments to the customers i was never rude till they started getting really rude with me in person when i showed back up to munford tire and brake... thank you for understanding my sitituation...

D  24th of Nov, 2009 by
well i have been a customer for munford tire for 12 years now, and i have never once had a problem with their service. and jason would never be that rude and disrespectful i have known him for serveral years now. yeah he may have several tattos but that doesnt make him a bad person. he knows what he is doing... and its kinda funny how you were talking about to run off the road but you go to munford tire complaining about your hubcap falling off? so i would have to say you are lying and maybe upset that the fact your step brother dont work at fine bussiness like munford tire anymore.!!!
N  13th of Mar, 2010 by
How the hell does a hubcap coming off almost cause you to wreck? turn in your license.
D  10th of Jun, 2010 by
I've gone to Munford Tire and Brake for 6 years now, and never once had a problem.

So, first off, your grammer is horrible. Second, a loose hubcap will NOT make you run off the road, nor will it make you wreck. It will come off, but it is mainly there for decorative purposes (to cover the bolts that hold your wheel on), not to hold your car together. Third, Jason was never anything but nice to me. He was a good-natured sales associate and great with every customer that he ever came in contact, whether it be in person or on the phone, while I was physically there.

Your story sounds like a crock of crap, and I agree with Andrew, I think you're just peeved because your step brother isn't with the company anymore. And, if his knowledge of cars was anything remotely close to yours, I can completely understand why he is no longer there.
N  2nd of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Well, I had a similar event happen. Munford Tire and Brake put new tires and a front end on my Explorer. Before making it home, the ABS light came on. When I got home I also notice one of my center caps was missing. I called them after 5, and Jason told me to bring it back to them in the morning. They tore the front end back apart and found a connector that wasn't working which fixed the ABS and they bought a new center cap and replaced it no charge.

So either they changed their approach to customer service or the story told previously has been stretched. I will continue to use them, and I have a sore spot for someone that complains about a small business, that struggles everyday against the big box stores, and has no creditability or spell check.
D  15th of Aug, 2010 by
I did the work on that car and for the record, the damage to the hubcap was present PRIOR to SERVICE and was also shown to them before hand. That is how we handle that sort of thing to avoid being liable for damages. Your entire "complaint" is a lie.
A  10th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I had a similar situation there. I took my car in to have the tires rotated which is supposed to be free if you bought your tires there and that same little [censor] hole tried telling me I did not buy the tires there. It took the employee who had sold me the tires to get it through his thick [censor] head that they did sell me the tires. Only restaint saved him that day. I understand the little guy mentality of trying to act like a bad [censor] when you're just a short [censor] but next time I run into that guy and he tries to give me his [censor] he will suffer the consequences of his actions and we will see how big he thinks he is...
N  2nd of Nov, 2010 by
I've never had anything but superior work and great customer service from this shop. My whole family goes there, and all have good experiences. Often they don't even charge for minor things like taking a nail out of a tire or looking for a leak. There's a reason that little shop in the middle of nowhere is so busy, they do good work and are very nice to the customer. I was there yesterday for a problem with a motorcycle tire and despite being super busy they fitted me right in. Thanks Jason ! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone and in fact I have and do.
Just judging by the grammar and tone of the first complaint, I'm guessing that you are the kind of person who has problems everywhere with everyone. I find that it's nice to be nice and I very.very rarely have a problem anywhere with anyone.
A hubcap problem in no way affect your driving.
N  5th of Jul, 2011 by
I've had good service there at times, then at others it left a lot to be desired. Hit or miss, and same with products they sell. One set of tires was 3yrs old when we bought them, because 5 months later we had a problem and the manufacturer wanted to know where and when they were purchased, and couldn't believe it had been so recent. Ask for manufacture
date if you buy tires there, and check to be sure you have oil cap if you get oil change. No offense, but they should answer their phone during work hours or at least return calls promptly.
N  18th of Aug, 2011 by
The entire complaint sounds like a bunch of garbage. How on earth are you going to have trouble keeping your car on the road and almost crashing because of a lose hubcap? PLEASE!!! Looks to me that you are just trying to blame someone else for something you already knew was broken just to get a free replacement or frivolous law suit. Do me a favor, The next time you have a STUPID moment like this or feel one coming on, stay at home!!! btw...vitamin B12 helps with possible mood swings as I am sure you were not the innocent and quiet victim silently enduring this alleged treatment but more likely was the belligerent and demanding one on the phone.
N  31st of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have used Munford Tire several times for tires and service and never had a problem. In fact I took my riding mower tire to them a week ago to get it plugged and they didn't even charge me. Now I have been in there on a Saturday and it has been swamped and they are a little aggitated, but that is due to the dumb ### Tipton County folks going in there looking for a handout for being a local. I wish they had a bigger location and more staff so they could "talk slowly" to the ###s like you that come in there wanting stupid things fixed or a price quote on 28 inch rims to fit your 82 Cadillac DeVille! Go back to south Memphis if you don't like thier service.