Mumbai Universityerror in paper setting of mcom part1 april,2008

Well... I am another vicitim of the university exams held this year... We have our mcom part 1 exams going on... And as every year the paper has to be set in a new version n old version pattern... This pattern should not be changed... But today, 17th april, 2008's economics paper was whole and sole related to new version and I being an old version student could hardly attempt the paper... And wen asked the supervisor, he says "I myself am confused"!!... The board should understand how it feels when you study hard and then nothing turns out in the paper... We are students not predictors who can just predict what the university is going to play with us next!!!... Its the question of our lives...

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 17, 2008

hey i agree on this...its toooooo frustrating and irritating...i am glad that atleast someone took the initiative to post a complaint...now i just hope the authority just takes up the initiative to look on this issue!!!...

• Kr
    Fremont
    California
    Phone: [protected]

Dear sir,
    My name is kranthi kumar reddy kadiyam. i am studying my masters degree in usa . My bank manager ask me some money for release my remaining educatinal loan funds.I want your help as soon as possible. please contact me throught mail or mobile number. please help me sir .
    thanking you.

81-291-1,ramakrishna nagar
    kurnool
    Phone: [protected]
    google.com

IAM SBI KURNOOL MAIN BRANCH USER I USE IOB ATM AT RENIGUNTA ON 5-11-08 AT11:30AM TRANGACTION FAILD BUT 1020 DEBET IN MYACCOUNT MYACCOUNT NO:[protected]

Sep 29, 2014