Multitone Electronics Sdn Bhd / speed-doc at rm8

1 MELAKA, Malaysia

26/10/2017, I had called the Gdex center in Malim Jaya & Melaka Raya branch for pick up arrangement since morning and both did not want to drop by our office to collect the documents. Both branches are pushing the job to each other but finally Malim Jaya branch decided to take up the pick-up at 3pm.But no one turn up although numerous calls were made and finally at 5pm only they said that they will drop by to collect. Total calls made for the day for 1 pick-up is at 9am, 11am, 11.30am, 3pm, 4pm, 4.30pm and 5pm.

I am very unhappy with the service because we were told that there is a pick-up service and when we called in the morning, documents will be picked up and send on the same day if it is in Melaka area itself. Judging by the urgency of the documents, now I would need to wait another day for the documents to be sent to the clients.

Please look into this matter seriously because it actually does affect a business running judging how late your staffs were responding to our request.

Should you need to call us, you can reach Ms Elaine at [protected] or email her at [protected]@multitone.com.my .

Mu