Multimaster / Awful company

I purchased a sofa from a company called Natuzzi and the frame is creaking and stuffing has all sunk, they say its not there problem and that when I purchased the sofa I was persuaded to take out an insurance against any problems that may occur once guarantee has run out. I contacted Multimaster today and was told that because I first discovered the problem in September last year I am not covered because under my terms and conditions a problem needs to be reported to them within 10 days. I never received a certificate of insurance or terms and conditions, I was told by Natuzzi the retailer that my order number was good enough and that was back in 2005. I now have a sofa that is completely useless and no insurance, I advise anybody, do not take out insurance with this company as they will have some sort of get out clause.

Me

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Dec, 2009

You should all know that its been reported today that;
    'Cary Benson has resigned as president of Natuzzi Americas, a spokeswoman for the Italy-based upholstery manufacturer confirmed. The company has not announced a replacement. Officials could not immediately be reached for comment.'

How convenient not having ANY Officials available for comment. Couldn't possibly be because Natuzzi have been reported to the SEc, and the US Dept of Justice and the UK's Office of Fair Trading, facing potential fines which could total up to $200m, and extradition and imprisonment for Italian directors? Resigning does not escape from a jail sentence or at least it shouldn't!