Multikicks.com / never got my shoes

1 TN, United States Review updated:

i ordered off this website in january of 2007 called up there they had some excuse and would give me another pair of shoes for free and which never happen and never got the first pair of shoes but i want to get more info on this because im willing to go to court and get my money back plus more so if anybody knows anything contact me immediately

Gr

More Multikicks.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

12th of Dec, 2006
    Multikicks.com - No shoes received!

I ordered a pair of shoes from Multikicks about a month ago but I still haven't received them and I have also tried to contact them on the phone and by e-mail but they are not responding. I wish there was a way to contact them so that I could find out what happened with my order.

• Fl
      21st of Nov, 2007

I ordered a four pair of shoes from Multikicks about 4month ago i received 2 of them and I have also tried to contact them on the phone and by e-mail but they are not responding. I wish there was a way to contact them so that I could find out what happened with my order months ago and only receive!

• St
      10th of Dec, 2007

I ordered shoes from them about two years ago and i still haven't received them, and i know i probably am not going to.