Multikicks.com / Fraudulent website

Australia Review updated:
I bought some sneakers from this website in July this year and i still haven't received anything, i keep getting the run around and when i tried to get their contact details from their website, there is nothing there! i also found a site called ab auction blacklist which provided me with a number of others who have experienced the same thing by this company. Just wandering what we can I do about it? I live in Australia, South Australia.

More Multikicks.com Complaints & Reviews

A  12th of Dec, 2006 by
I ordered a pair of sneakers in august this year an its now December and i finally got my shoes but the bad this is THERE IS TWO LEFT SHOES!! I will never again order from multikicks.com
A  12th of Dec, 2006 by
I ordered my shoes in the beginning of September, and its now the middle of December and i haven't received anything. Multikicks.com write me back but still i didn't receive anything.... I've been calling everyday since September and they answered once yes once and told me i'll get my shoes in two weeks, that turned into 2 months im sick of this. Multikicks.com is a real rip-off!
A  6th of Jan, 2007 by
I am trying to find out how to contact multikicks for my money back i ordered my son and nephew shoes way before Christmas as gifts... weeks have gone by, charges were paid...... Still no shoes.
A  23rd of Feb, 2007 by
I ordered a pair of shoes like in july so i would have them for my birthday on august and so it turns out that i still haven't gotten them, but a little after time passed by i thought maybe i had made a mistake and so i reordered them, thats right i payed twice for some shoes that i haven't even gotten yet. I've tried calling them but the line is always messed up or something. i would really like to know what happened with the two pairs of shoes that i ordered and what happened with the fake company.