Multichoice / walka change of ownership

45 Limerick Street Crown Gardens, Johannesburg, South Africa

Re Account Number: [protected] - Aletta Herselman This email was send to Multichoice on the 9th of December On 2 November 2015 the attached document was sent to the Change of Ownership department to do a change of ownership for a walka that I sold. The change of ownership was done on the 7th of November 2015. After the change of ownership was done I went onto my DSTV account on the internet and saw that the wrong walka was transferred. I have contacted the DSTV call centre whereby they assured me that the right walka was transferred to the new owner. The new owner started experiencing problems with the walka although she paid for the month of November 2015 she could not use the walka. On 4 December 2015 the new owner came all the way from Pretoria so that we can sort out the problem. We went to a DSTV Centre in Mondeor where they informed me that the wrong walka was transferred to the new owner. (This after the DSTV call centre assured me that the right walka was transferred). I went home to get all the paper work and phoned DSTV. The service that we have received from the call centre was extremely poor. The phone call costed me a R100 and my problem was not resolved. I had to explain everything to the lady that answered the phone she told me that I must hold on she just want to confirm with the supervisor what she must do to fix the problem. While I was on hold I was transferred back to switchboard where another lady answered the phone. Once again I had to explain the problem to her. She said to me that she had escalate the call to the walka department and ask them to rectify the problem urgently. Again she said to me that I must hold on she just want to confirm with the supervisor if there is anything else she could do to resolve the problem sooner. She has put me on hold before she could provide me with the reference number. Again I was put back to switchboard where a third lady answered the call. I had to explain the whole situation from the beginning. I have asked the third lady to please phone me back as my airtime is running out and she said that they cannot phone out. Why do you have a call centre if they cannot assist you? R100 is a lot of money to spend without any resolution to your problem. Basically waisted money. Does this mean that we should not phone the DSTV call centre because they are only there to take your money. I have contacted the call centre again this afternoon (9 December 2015) where they informed me that no call was logged or nothing was escalated to the Walka department. I cannot express the anger and disappointment that I am feeling right now. I am a multichoice customer for over 20 years now and this is the service that I receive. My problem is still not resolved. The attached document was the original request for change of ownership. The walka with serial number [protected] must be linked to my account ([protected]). Walka number [protected] must be linked to account (Mrs Smit - 7109346). Please can you fix the problem urgently. After this I have logged 3 more calls to get the problem resolved. It is still not done. I don't think they know how to resolve the problem. They don't want to give me a contact number for a manager so I can speak to them. I am now at a stage where I don't know what to do. Please can you assist.

Re