[Resolved] Multichoiceunethical behaviour

Still not reconnected, since the 13th October 2016 as per message on my DSTV screen, stating It will be connected the next day.I had two visits at the Randburg office, customer complaint division, paid the outstanding R458-00 plus R50-00 reconection fee, having spoken to the consultant, the team leader and the area manger, promised reconnection the next day, I am still without the signal.
I was asked to pay R3300-00 or sign an acknowledgement of debt with an arrangement for monthly extra payments for such debt. I could not get a satisfactory explanation about the origins and accumulation of such an ammount. I am stiil without my DSTV, on requested explanation, no reconnection following the reconnection message. I cant tell what to do next.

• Resolution statement

• MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2017

Dear DStv Customer
    Thank you for contacting us.

It is with regret that we learn of the frustration and inconvenience you have experienced. Please accept our sincere apologies in this regard. We at MultiChoice, have a service philosophy which includes a customer-focused policy. We do our best to provide you, our valued subscriber, with superior service and thus your recent unsatisfactory experience is regarded with all seriousness.

We would like to assist you with your request, however we are unable to access your account with the information received, please provide us with the following:

• MultiChoice Customer Number
    • ID Number
    • Decoder serial number and smart card number

Kindly forward the above details to [protected]@dstv.com .

As soon as we receive the details requested above, we will be able to access your account and assist you accordingly.

Ch