[Resolved] Multichoice — unethical behaviour
Still not reconnected, since the 13th October 2016 as per message on my DSTV screen, stating It will be connected the next day.I had two visits at the Randburg office, customer complaint division, paid the outstanding R458-00 plus R50-00 reconection fee, having spoken to the consultant, the team leader and the area manger, promised reconnection the next day, I am still without the signal.
I was asked to pay R3300-00 or sign an acknowledgement of debt with an arrangement for monthly extra payments for such debt. I could not get a satisfactory explanation about the origins and accumulation of such an ammount. I am stiil without my DSTV, on requested explanation, no reconnection following the reconnection message. I cant tell what to do next.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2017
Dear DStv Customer
Thank you for contacting us.
It is with regret that we learn of the frustration and inconvenience you have experienced. Please accept our sincere apologies in this regard. We at MultiChoice, have a service philosophy which includes a customer-focused policy. We do our best to provide you, our valued subscriber, with superior service and thus your recent unsatisfactory experience is regarded with all seriousness.
We would like to assist you with your request, however we are unable to access your account with the information received, please provide us with the following:
• MultiChoice Customer Number
• ID Number
• Decoder serial number and smart card number
Kindly forward the above details to [protected]@dstv.com .
As soon as we receive the details requested above, we will be able to access your account and assist you accordingly.
More Multichoice Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv