MultiChoice / payment

1 Randburg, South Africa

On 1 April 2016 I paid R759 at the kiosk at RF Technologies on my DStv account. On 7 April I went to them with bank statements because I have not paid - according to them. I also paid an extra R200 so in total I paid R959 for April. On 17 April my service was switched off (due to non-payment). I submitted my bank statement and my service was restored. On 7 October the R759 was transferred to another account holder (one Smith) after bank statements of that person showing he/she paid R800+ during that month and it was never allocated (difference: I paid R759 and that person more than R800). This month (November) my service was cut off 3 time already (the reason is I am R759 in arrears). I have provided proof in the form of bank statements on three different occasions up to now - the last time being Saturday, 12 November and I phoned them again yesterday at 13:22). My service has been scrambled again this morning. What can I do? I have provided them with proof that my account is paid up until December 2016 but they keep on cutting off my service. Please help!

Da