MultiChoice DSTV / overcharged payments
i have been very patient with you but im afraid i have reached my limit.
in May 2017 i asked for change of ownership from my ex-husband to me on my DSTV explora premium account. i completed all forms as requested.
only name change was done. i did stipulate the funds (i pay annually upfront) be transferred as well. that did not happen.
you deducted 4 months of subscription and i complained.
in Aug 2017 you promised it will be resolved and more forms were completed.
you then deducted R3347.30 rand as well in September 2017 on top of the 4 x months subscriptions.
in October you deducted another R2403.50
on 03 November you paid it back to me.
on 28 November another R2403.50 was deducted from my account.
please i have spoken to over 30 consultants most probably, i need this resolved.
my account: Dianne Piscitelli
my customer number: [protected]
More MultiChoice DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service