MultiChoice / dstv installation-mikes dstv

1 Cape Town, South Africa

Good day,

Re: formal complaint against mikes dtsv in cape town

In re of the above, kindly be advised that we act on behalf of our client mr. Clayton herein.

Please be advised that on or about 7 november 2016, on the dot delivered the dstv explorer to my clients household in kraaifontein. On 17 november 2016 dstv contracted the company mikes dstv to install the explorer and move the hd decoder. Mikes dtsv's contact details are as follows, contact number [protected].

Kindly note the hd decoder was not installed correctly and the two televisions in our clients household does not receive dstv signal as before.

Please be advised that that since 17 november 2016 my client has contacted the [protected] and to date has not been assisted and proof of time complaining but yet received unprofessional assistance.

My client further instructs us that he contacted mike on 19/11/2016 and mike advised he will come but failed to do so and again on 21/11/2016.

My client has been disappointed and let down that no one has assisted him and thus he had to come to us as attorneys to intervene.

We trust that you will attend to this matter as urgency failing which we will be forced to lodge a complaint with the ncc and be forced to take further legal action.

Thank you.