MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / service
My secondary decoder has had a E48 error for a week now. I have been on the phone with customer services numerous times and I have even taken the decoders to the agent to be reset but this error has still not been resolved. So now I am paying for a service I cannot even use. According to the customer sevice centre this is a national problem but there has been no correspondence from multichoice explaining what the problem is or when it is going to be resolved. The only answer I was given is that the decoder will start working again once the problem has been solved. I feel this is unacceptable as I am paying alot of money for this service. When will this be sorted out?
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - have to pay for 2 decoders but I only have one decoder. ("dstv compact plus").
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - bad quality dstv has been freezing nonstop for 6 months
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - pricelock - billing errors and frequent cutting of service
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - not receiving the monthly tv guide (book), chanal 183 being cancelled, repeat movies and programmes.
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - service excellence