MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / poor service delivery from multichoice sa after several attempts

1 South Africa

I have been struggling with multichoice since december 2018 to receive my r500 takealot voucher, for discontinuing the walka service, after purchasing the walka device a few years ago.
I have phoned 7 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i33) - no follow up/no voucher received.
I have phoned 19 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i34) and spoke to a george at the dstv contact centre. He rudely said they cant do the voucher, I need to speak to head office.
I phoned head office 19 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i36) and spoke to a michael who promised me I will receive a follow up call within 24 hours. Still waiting.
I phoned head office 20 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i39) and spoke to a irene who "resolved" it after a 14 minute discussion and promised that I will get the voucher within 24 hours by email. She even double checked my email.
Needless to say, I have not received any communication or the voucher.
I feel adamant that the voucher is due to me and am speechless by the empty promises and poor service delivery.
Anneke kruger