MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / poor service delivery from multichoice sa after several attempts
I have been struggling with multichoice since december 2018 to receive my r500 takealot voucher, for discontinuing the walka service, after purchasing the walka device a few years ago.
I have phoned 7 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i33) - no follow up/no voucher received.
I have phoned 19 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i34) and spoke to a george at the dstv contact centre. He rudely said they cant do the voucher, I need to speak to head office.
I phoned head office 19 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i36) and spoke to a michael who promised me I will receive a follow up call within 24 hours. Still waiting.
I phoned head office 20 dec 2018 (ref nr: 47039141i39) and spoke to a irene who "resolved" it after a 14 minute discussion and promised that I will get the voucher within 24 hours by email. She even double checked my email.
Needless to say, I have not received any communication or the voucher.
I feel adamant that the voucher is due to me and am speechless by the empty promises and poor service delivery.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- MultiChoice - account payments 
- MultiChoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- DSTV - level of services
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - am complaining about the immediate crash on my dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - monthly rental fee when changing debit date
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - viewing content
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - subscribe