MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — decline for not qualify for explore for 2 years deal
My name is Benedine Blumears I am on the extra package and received a message about a great premium deal including a Explora for R749 for 2 years.
The account is in my name but my co-habitant is paying the monthly fee from his bank account since I am paying the home loan.
I applied for the deal but was declined due to my affordability but I think it is so unfair because my partner is paying the account should he not be the one that's credit affordability should be checked since he is paying every month.
We were both excited because he can afford the extra R249 I mean he is currently paying R509 what difference does it a R249 make.
Why should my expenses be questioned if he is paying I think it is so unfair. The reason he is paying in the first place is because I cannot afford to pay everything I mean I am paying the bond after all.
Your reason for why we can not be part of this great deal is unfair and in future please do not send me deals if you know I will be declined.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv