MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / billing & collection

1 South Africa Review updated:

Can someone please explain to me how much exactly I am owing and why, I keep calling the call centre agents and they all give me different answers and I seem to be getting different figures of what I owe and I am honestly getting frustrated. Another thing I would like to understand is why exactly the account between pricelock and residential arent linked and that I have to always call to allocate costs on multichoice's behalf.

20 January 2018 @09:20 - Thanks for getting your DSTV Explora on Price Lock! Your final payment for this contract is on 2018.03.01. After this, your monthly subscription will change to R789 for DSTV Premium plus R85 for the Access Fee.

07 February 2018@13:53 - Your debit order for DSTV has been cancelled. To update your banking details go to My DSTV on DSTV.com.

07 February 2018@13:53 - Your debit order for DSTV was returned by your bank. Please pay R2659.91 asap. Click payat.io/dstv/[protected] for payment options.

14 February 2018@11:20 - Weve stopped your DSTV as youve not paid. To reconnect, pay R1909.91, using ref no.[protected]. Once paid, well reconnect you. To pay: payat.io/dstv/[protected]

01 March 2018@07:16 - Your DSTV Price Lock contract ends today. your new payment of R1005.81 will be deducted on 2018.04.01. Thanks for taking your DSTV Explora on DSTV Price Lock. If you'd like to take out insurance on your DSTV Explora, reply YES and well call you back.

26 March 2018@11:51 - Weve stopped your DStv as you've not paid. to reconnect, pay R1029.56, using ref no.[protected]. Once paid, well reconnect you. To pay: payat.io/dstv/[protected]

28 March 2018@16:03 - Weve stopped your DStv as you've not paid. to reconnect, pay R435.20, using ref no.[protected]. Once paid, well reconnect you. To pay: payat.io/dstv/[protected]

31 March 2018@10:43 - Weve stopped your DStv as you've not paid. to reconnect, pay R412.13, using ref no.[protected]. Once paid, well reconnect you. To pay: payat.io/dstv/[protected]

03 April 2018@16:20 - Weve stopped your DStv as you've not paid. to reconnect, pay R2148.47, using ref no.[protected]. Once paid, well reconnect you. To pay: payat.io/dstv/[protected]

Ko
Apr 4, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      18th of Dec, 2018

I did pay my Dstv account today at pick n pay but right now my channel still blocked why .my ref no .11970772 Batsile Tshidi . And even last month Dstv cimpany did the same not opening my chanel until i complain