MultiChoice Africa / DSTVaccount number [protected]

Dear Multichoice

I have a query with respect to the abovementioned account number. My account was suspended for some time, and you sent me an sms with a reduced subscription offer of R460 per month instead of R509 per month (as per the attached screenshot). I responded and your consultant gave me amounts payable to reconnect - she also told me that she was escalating the question of the reduced subscription. I heard from Multichoice on 26 November, and subsequently made a reconnection payment of R159, 76. On 01 December I made the payment of R460 as per your sms. To date, none of your consultants contacted me to discuss the reduced subscription, and when I do a balance enquiry through your online portal, I get a message that I am owing an amount of R969, 00. Your customer service sucks to say the least, as the local DSTV agent in Postmasburg could also not give me a satisfactory answer/ explanation. Please investigate my query and advise me on the way forward.
Kind regards,

Graehame Basjan

[protected]

Dear DStv Customer,

This email is closed. Please contact [protected]@DStv.com for assistance via email.

For a quicker response, we highly recommend DStv on Facebook and @DStvCare on Twitter. They are available until 11pm daily.

Alternatively, you can dial *120*68584#, or login to DStv Self Service where you can manage your account with ease.

DStv

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be viewed at https://www.multichoice.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/MultiChoice-email-disclaimer.pdf. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please email [protected]@multichoice.co.za for a copy.

Please consider our environment before printing this email

This electronic communication and the attached file/s are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following website www.mnet.co.za/disclaimer.asp If you are unable to view the disclaimer on our website please contact [protected]@mnet.co.za for a copy.

Gr