Muller Chevrolet / Inhuman and deceitful service!

On August 10 2006 I went into the store for the second time after already having a horrible experience and tried to purchase a vehicle since my credit is not the best I thought they may be the only ones who could help and I thought that maybe things would go differently. I was wrong!!! I am a single mother with a 3 year old daughter and 4 1/2 months pregnant. I was looking for an affordable family car good on gas. What they tried to sell me was a used Ford Taurus with a lot of miles... I drove the car for one week while waiting for insurance 2-3 days after driving it all the problems started surfacing, transmission, brakes, roters, power steering pump, sweaking belt, vibrations over 60mph, etc. When I informed them they did not want to take the car back but then they finally agreed to let em find something else, so I did, and then conveniently that car would not work so they tried to push teh Taurus again. I said no and then said I did not like anything else on the lot so since the financing never went through b/c I had to wait for insurance I wanted my $500.00 deposit back. They said no. Then tried to accuse me of causing all those problems with the Taurus!!! I then did a car fax and found out it was a rental from NY and was never told about it. My understanding is that it isn't illegal and voids the potential sale because I was never informed of it being a rental.So I went back and tried to explain that nicely and that I want my deposit and Scott, who could use a few customer service lessons in my opinion, said no if you don't want to do business with us you cannot have your deposit!

I am taking legal action to ensure my refund and would like anyone who has had problems with Scott or the dealership to email me with their issue and contact information so hopefully we can let the dealership know how inhuman and deceitful he is and fire him. He should not be allowed to work in any type of social situation as far as I am concerned. I was also informed he is not allowed to sell cars in PA for same types of dealings. That should be a clue. $500.00 may be nothing to him or the dealership but is A LOT to me and my family.

Thank You.

Leann.

Le

Comments

• Sc
      23rd of Dec, 2006

This consumer is a liar and a fraud that had our car for a month and than brought it back claiming it had problems it didn't. She insisted we sell her another car she could not afford based on her finance approval and we could not allow her to do that.

She is a bad credit risk that should be in jail.

• Un
      4th of May, 2007

STAR PONTIAC did the same thing with me sold me a 94Z28 . a week later the trans is slipping. front wheel bearing asslemly. Plus i overpayed for the stupid car. I payed 5000. Its only worth 3000. I think these car dealers get a car at the auctions dirt cheap. And dont bother checking them out before reselling them. Cause all the used car the dealers have are showroom condition. Cream puffs. But your car is a heap. Junker. Until they resell it. Then its a creampuff.

• Bo
      18th of Jun, 2008

Duh... Scott is the partial owner of Muller Chevy as he is the brother-in-law of Mr. Muller. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. You can't get him fired hahahahaha

12th of Nov, 2009

Muller Chevrolet will NEVER receive business from me again- nor anyone I can come in contact with to let them know what swindling money hungry scabs they are! Too bad they won't really know just how much money they will be missing out on - but I DO, so thats all that really matters! Muller Chevrolet - seriously you should be ashamed of yourselves, but hey, if ripping people off get's you through the day - just know - you WILL get yours some day - and you'll be asking - what did I do to deserve this - well - I am here to tell you right now so you KNOW - cause you have no conscience!!!

13th of Nov, 2009

Now a day later - went to pick truck up from dealer - and low and behold - THE TRUCK WON'T START!!! Yeah - and they claimed to have checked out the truck and nothing is wrong with it - although they did not give the print out of what they "did" to the vehicle - gee, because they didn't do anything to it at all - pretty sad when a "reputable" company is so pathetic to not to care about their customers - and lie - guess sales are at that all time low - anything goes for them! Well - don't worry - I will NEVER go to them again! I urge anyone looking for a vehicle - LOOK PAST MULLER CHEVROLET - THEY'RE ONLY ABOUT THE SALE FOR THEM!!!

• Cr
      1st of Dec, 2009

everyone at muller are ###

• Bl
      28th of Feb, 2010

Muller Chevrolet and everyone that works there are LIARS and CHEATS!!! I bought a 2006 F350 about 6 months ago. within weeks the transmission went. I asked them to look at it they told me to take it to a ford dealer they sell chevys. Now the fuel pump is leaking and the other day it just would not move or go out of 4 wheel drive. This truck is so messed up it really is a shame that a dealer would sell something like this. They told me they checked everything out and it was a great truck. THEY LIED!!! ontop of all of this, they cashed my deposit check when they said they wouldn't and caused me alot of fees from my bank. PLEASE DO NOT EVER BUY A VEHICLE FROM MULLER I tell everyone I know not to go there.
    EVERYONE AT MULLER REALLY ARE ###