Mukta Gas agency / Harassing and showing negligence towards customer

1 India Review updated:

Respected sir,
I am R.K. Sayed Bharat Gas consumer of Mukta gas agency in Malad Malwani I had launched a complaint in your firm before also against Mukta Gas agency now also I came across with same problem. My consumer number is 5543915. I booked by cylinder on 1st November through SMS to 52725 and got reply that my booking reference number is 4151991. Then again I remind them about my booking through phone on 3rd November they told me that my booking is not done and you will have to book it again so I booked my cylinder again and got booking number 230. This way I booked my cylinder twice. But on 8th November when asked them about my cylinder they said that we have delivered your cylinder and you will get it. Sir since 8th to 10th November I made 8 telephone calls from my office and asked them to sent my cylinder they gave me same response that we have sent it. Sir if these people had sent me my cylinder and I am getting it then where has it gone? Please inquire about it and take an immediate step against these people as this issue disturbing my office job and every time my 80 years father have to got to check delivery people. Many times we have received delivery after 20 days.

One more thing I would like to add in my complaint that last time the cylinder I received it was not sealed and same thing had in past as well. Kindly help us.

Comments

• Ak
      17th of Dec, 2012
    Mukta Gas agency - Harresment

I am Khaleda Sheikh customer of Mukata gas agency. My consumer no. is 56599605 and my mobile number is 9833483817
    I booked my cylinder on 5th December 2017 and got the order number 733 and I was told that I will get my cylinder within 4 days. Then after 6 days I asked about by cylinder the operator told me that that we have sent your cylinder and you will get it today. Since that day till 15th December I used to call up these people 6 to 7 times and getting the same response that today you will get your cylinder we have sent it already. But on 15th they told me that my order is canceled and you have to book your cylinder once again hence I did so and I got new order number 227 and waiting for my cylinder and this people giving me same assurance that we have sent your cylinder and today you will get it. I have have enlisted name, comsumer number and mobile no. of tow more customers that have been harassing by Mukta gas agency. Kindly do something.
    Abul K.U Sheikh