Muhammad Naeem / Marriage with Princess Zara Philips

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I REQUESTED IN THE BUCKINGHAM PALACE TO MARRY WITH PRINCESS ZARA PHILIPS. AND NO ONE KNOWS, THAT, I HAVE SENT REQUEST. I ALSO FORWARDED THE MARRIAGE ACCEPTANCE MESSAGE TO haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk, AS FROM THIRD WORLD, IN THE COUNTRIES OF PAKISTAN, INDIA, BANGLADESH, BUTAN, NEPAL, SRI LANKA AND FROM THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA, AND FROM THE COUNTRIES OF MIDDLEEAST,

I AM THE ONLY PERSON AS ( naeem_asian@yahoo.com)WHO IS THE RECEIVER OF OFFICIAL LOTTERY WINNER CHEQUES FROM:

OVERSEAS SUBSCRIBERS AGENTS,
AMSTERDAM, VOORBURGWAL, GOVERNMENT OF THE NETHERLANDS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHINA NATIONAL LOTTERY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Wiparat Morida
Promotions Manager
Glo Lotto ®
All information's and enquiries should be directed only to
Mr. Ben Cannon
EMAIL: processingdepartment_unit5@rediffmail.com, processingdepartment_unit4@rediffmail.com
PHONE: +66-[protected]
WEBSITE: http//www.glo.or.th
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO DUE TO THE MENTAL CONDITION OF THE ALL COMMON POPULATIONS, I AM AFRAIDING OF TELLING THEM THAT, I HAVE SENT MARRIAGE MESSAGE TO THE PALACE. AND IN MY HOME NO ONE KNOWS. AND THEY ARE GOING TO ARRANGE MY MARRIAGE BY FORCE TO A PLACE.

More Muhammad Naeem Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wi
      19th of Jul, 2009

you all are ###. you used my name for your advantages without shame!!. i'm Wiparat Morida not the manager of any organization. warn you to delete my name before any further legal actions i proceed.