Mueller Servicesscam!

Stay away from these idiots! I spent hours online, rheems of paper, hours of paperwork, printer cartridges and webinars only to be told I do not qualify. The whole company is a sham, high turnover rate and blanket hiring around the country.. They do this weekly, monthly and yearly.. No one stays for more than a week or so. The bbb should get involved here.. Unlawfull practices..

Aa
Oct 07, 2013

Comments

• Ih
      Aug 06, 2019

FORMER EMPLOYEE COMMENT

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. COMPLETE SHAM COMPANY.

We only had 3 days of training as inspectors and then we were working cases via phone app. I had no prior experience whatsoever and had to self teach myself everything. A lot of guessing. All I would really do is drive to homes, take pictures and then use a real estate website that rhymes with “Pillow” to get appraisal data. This report would be sent to a QA dept. where they would edit as they see fit and then send to Insurance companies. I am ashamed to know this could have affected someones insurance policy.

After 2 months on the job, I stopped getting cases to my phone. HR or management would not return my emails or calls. I was sent an email simply saying “Case ordering dropped unexpectedly.” I didn’t receive cases for over 3 weeks and no one from the company would give me answers or speak to me. I am DISGUSTED by how I was treated as an employee. Now I am struggling to pay my bills and find another job. I left a stable job to join this company and they used me and then dumped me without saying a word to me.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!