MTS / Non-resolving of complaint

1 India Review updated:

Sir
I have a data modem of MTS (M-Blaze) (Ph. No.-[protected]). Since Three months I am facing a problem during opening any website. Its showing some SSL error. I have contacted MTS costumer care several times (on 29 May with Miss Nidhi, 26 Jun (2 times) with Mr. Mohit and Kamal). They given me so many reason for which i got my system formatted once and did a lot of changes. After this many job still i am facing the same problem and becoming financial loser day to day. They should either solve my problem or take back their item and refund my money. This type of harassment nature of MTS company is not tolerable at all. My grievances in this concern may be looked into at the earliest. I'll be grateful for this. I am attaching a sample copy of the website problem which I am facing.

Narendra Kumar Singh
Ph. No.-[protected]

MTS

Comments

• Na
      Jul 31, 2011

Sir
    I have a data modem of MTS (M-Blaze) (Ph. No.-9136087134). Since Three months I am facing a problem during opening any website. Its showing some SSL error. I have contacted MTS costumer care several times (on 29 May with Miss Nidhi, 26 Jun (2 times) with Mr. Mohit and Kamal). They given me so many reason for which i got my system formatted once and did a lot of changes. After this many job still i am facing the same problem and becoming financial loser day to day. They should either solve my problem or take back their item and refund my money. This type of harassment nature of MTS company is not tolerable at all. My grievances in this concern may be looked into at the earliest. I'll be grateful for this. I am attaching a sample copy of the website problem which I am facing.

Narendra Kumar Singh