MTS / Network Issue

1 India

Respected Sir,

Marking Copy of my Mail wich I sent to MTS/M Blaze for Extend the Validity since the network connection problem is form there end then aggred to but then denine Infact they have not proper Evendances of my launched claim.. Mail Wrote on July 1st, Complain launched on 16th June...STILL PROBLEM IS NOT FULY RESOLVED...

Dear MTS/M Blaze,
Hear would like to fret my concern that I am not at all being able to use My Pre Paid Data Card [protected] . Its Showing Server/Network Problem hence showing "Cannot find Page". This is happening since last 15-20Days.
So many Time I ve contacted on your Customer Care but they kept me on Longggg Hold ultimately I had to disconnect the phone call.
Finally I Succeed to Launch an complain with Complain Number 1C133810101 on 28th June your Representative told to me that my problem would get resolved on 29th Itself when your Technician calling me But no Call received by me from your End.
Yesterday again when I contacted on your Cust. Care Number on [protected] they said very casually that problem will get resolved by 9th July 2011.
My Question is why should I wait soooo long almost for a month? 2- What happen the money which I paid to you last month ? Means the vailidaty? 3- Who will pay me the loose which I Incured because of your network failure...?
I had to do lotsss many IMP Jobs but I am waiting for the server from last 20 days...!
Kindly solve the Issue ASAP with appropriate solution on all my Questions to avoid further escalations s..
Do the needful as earliest.

Regards,