MTNL - Mumbai / Delay in shift of telephone & harassment

1 India Review updated:

One month has passed from the date of application for shift of telephone from one address to another in same City. Still no action from MTNL... No response at call centers.

Vr

Comments

• Pc
      24th of Sep, 2008

Very poor service by MTNL in such a competetive era.
    My phone was also shifted in 32 days. The height is that accounts department records the same date for shifting and connection activation as application date, no matter whether subscriber gets the service or not. No body is ready to listen. MTNL is still in old age.

• Pr
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Recently Ihave occupied our Bank's flat No.C-2/63, Satsang Apts, UpperGovind nagar, MALAD (E), Mumbai, having landline connectionTelephone No 28770753, which is disconnected and instrument is detached from the service lines.Ihave received bill no. 2089207558 for October, 2008 mentioning C.A. No. 2081258053. you are requested to please reconnect the facility to enable me to pay usual dues as well avail the connectivity. Send your service personnel preferably on Sunday or any holiday. My contact no.is 9769493664

• Op
      9th of Mar, 2009

refer the work order number 905978 dated 17th April 2007 issued by MTNL Kandivali area shifting of my land line just a distance of 200 meters next building has not been done.

say now 2 years

sorry to say no accountability and even MTNL must pay the compensation for such type of harrasment.

op agarwal

• Kv
      15th of Jun, 2011

I strongly agree with the issue faced by MTNL customers due to slow and lathergic services and attitude of MTNL system overall... I had also faced same problem while shifting my MTNL connection from old house to new and after several follow-ups my connection was given after approximate 4 months to me ...!!! PATHETIC services and just harrasement for cusmoters which can be conveniently given by MTNL...!!!