MTNL / Uneasy services and harassment!

1 India Review updated:

Myself is living in Delhi. I want a landline connection from MTNL. For which i have applied many times sometimes on my mother's name, sometime on father's name, even on my name. They always have a something wrong in application forms or requirements i am having.e.g. they did not accept thumb sign of any person for giving a telephone connection, sometimes a photo, even when their gien form of connection did not specify for same.

As far as behavior of SANCHAR HAT official at brijpuri near Mayur Restaurent. It is very terrible, they do not know how to handle the customs and are really not so able to understand that PAN is issued by Government of India.

I think Government should privatize MTNL and give some quality life to its people.

Comments

De
  22nd of Apr, 2008

dear sir

we are using mtnl phone line

my ph: no is 011-26683900 this line dead last week
regularly complaint but no result

complain no is 1. 356
2. 975

pls shotout the problem

deepak srivastava

Na
  21st of May, 2008

Hi,
I am a fool customer of MTNL Delhi braudband, I applied MTNL braudband before some days.
The connection never work properly, It always disconnected after few minute and not connecting during the long time.
I am getting a good speed and connected status on welcome page but when I browse the net it shows the page can not displayed.

I called to their customer care lot of time and feel that they are the head and we are just low level of people. They never speak in a polite way, told that we can not do anything if you want mailing you can.
Their customer care has a very poor attitude. Always said that today i will definietle send a lineman to check things" or sometime when I called them they disconnect their call after saying hello.

The complain No. 41601214 has reset by 7 times by 249 seat number.

But nobody providing the solution. I think MTNL should stopped their services.

Sa
  5th of Jun, 2008

To whom so ever it may concern.

I am very much irritated with the person who is attending 011 23356666, they ppl dont know how to speak, my number is dead from 3days and these ppl are keep saying" ho jayega"...the behavior of these ppl r like hell.

These kind of ppl are virus for the country, i have just talked with a lady and a gentlement and both of thm r talking like they the prime miniter, they dont have any manners of talking, these kind of ppl r SLAP ON SANCHAR.

I surely know nobody is going to take any action but still am writing just doing faith in our system

Thanks & Best REgards,
Sandhya

Am
  20th of Jun, 2008

we are using mtnl landline phone

my phone no. is 022-24328046
this line is dead from past 10 days
regular complaint has been made but no action has
been taken

complaint no:445, 9048

pls slove this problem as soon as possible.

Pr
  16th of Jul, 2008

Dear Chief Commercial manager, Hauz khas exchange, MTNL New Delhi

I have 2 land MTNL lines No. 26536578 and 26536582, w.e.f 11 My 2008.

However since 02 Jun 2008 both lines are not operational. once in 8-10 days it shows the glimpse and again same old story (NON OPERATIONAL) Today also registered complaint No.1011 dtd 16 jul08

Repeated complaints registered with MTNL since 02 Jun till date have yeilded NO RESULTS.

Have sent 3 letters for RESTORATION of landline. No joy

As shameless people MTNL keep sending Bills without checking their Data base or Records

BETTER WAKE UP and start doing job. Just imagine when YOU are in distress whom will you look for MTNL employee/ staff. Better late than never, correct YOURSELF NOW

I hope you and your staff are very much in active service and not RETIRED as of now.

If YES than wake Up and pull your staff to PROVIDE SERVICES which MTNL has PROMISED to customer.

Why we leave everything on judciar/ lok Adalats.

Have pitty on yourself, at the time of joining Government of India job must have prayed and taken best wishes of everyone.

Why have you than FORGOTTEN

Why officers & Ministers not taking care of their department. Atleast go through the COMPLAINTS every month some IMPROVEMENT WILL BE SEEN.

Regards!
For kriss
16 Jul 2006

Ra
  20th of Jul, 2008

hi i have been forwarded my complent several time i dont know who is going to sort out finally nobody is willing to help anymore i m using broadband plan through mtnl connection and i m unable to open this site www.paypal.com evenhough i m giving right password and all details and second thing if i want to make any payment to any site through paypal then system get stuck no further process. i had this kindof problem in past too on that particular time its was communicated from your side that due to some technical constrant we usually block few sites but after that u open it from your end. pls do something regarding this.
here is few more sites which i m unable to open
www.mylot.com
www.alertpay.com
www.billalert.mtnl... i forgot its name but its use for paying mtnl bill online through credit card .

and i do want to mention here i have already launched complent for this but no response and still facing same problem i got one call in which he offer me help but not officially he want me to call him personally and wants money for it too. i dont think he wants to help me. so pls do something to sort out this issue.
thaks.
Rajiv

Sh
  5th of Aug, 2008

Hi,
This is shakeel, user of MTNL landline # 011-25341221.
i'm tottaly unsatisfied with your services.

Its my request, please disconnect the My Number as soon as.

Thanks & Regards

Ng
  28th of Aug, 2008

Hi, I am Pillai I have booked for an IPTV Connection and they have given me a registration number 6020002. I have been asked to contact in one MTNL Phone number that is 26991500 & 26990000. I have become realy mad person to dial this number from the last couple of days and till now I have not been connected with this number. I have contacted the JTO over here in Mahipalpur and he as told me that all documentation etc. has been done and the job has been forwarded to further and he himself tried this number and since it was not possible, ask me to call AM and from their I have got 5 peoples number further. Finaly from a Top official I have received the number, you will suprised to hear that is again I was trying from the last 15 days.

This is what the service and what I have to do anybody can answer.
My landline number from which the connection is to be given is 011-26784646.

Please see if anybody seeing this message
ngpillai

Ga
  3rd of Oct, 2008

hi, my number is 25943845. this phone is dead from june 2008. i hav a braodband connection also, monthly rent 849. some of, not some but all uneducated and illetrate guys r working in MTNL. they dnt know the meaning of customer satisfaction. they are just making money every month free of cost. though nobody is ready to tell me how to disconnect the phone.

Su
  30th of Oct, 2008

The Broadband and the telephone line no. 011 26897467
is dead since sunday26th of October 2008. Kindly rectify the fault, urgently.

Ra
  18th of Nov, 2008

My mtnl broad band connection has been not working properly due to server problem from your side . please consider my problem.

thanks

Dr
  11th of May, 2009

I had Triband Internet connection with my own Datalink modem upto March 2009. MTNL people suggested to change to their modem (Sterlite provided in the first week of April 2009), but from that time I face Internet problem. Complain everyday in 1504, they give new complaint nos. and no one is attending the calls. Finally personally visited the Ladu Sarai Exchange (my no. 29522445) belongs and they felt to change the Telephone Line from the Post and done. Still the Internet problem is unsolved for more than TEN days. What is the MTNL Broadband service to the customers?

Are they attending to customers or not.If I speak to JE he guides to contact Exchange and in turn they say to contact Area Manager (The no. 26517171) never lifted by anyone.
Still I am facing the problem.My complaint nos. are erased in the PC automatically without rectifying the problem. Nos. 41100004, , 41100417.

Hope to see some one visit and rectify the problem SOON.

Ks
  27th of May, 2009

Dear Sir
Will any one pay attention?????????
landline seems to be permanently sick ...fade up with always dead telephone...after complaining no action...please do something... my no is ...26503580...regards

He
  10th of Jul, 2009

hi,
this is jitesh
i`m using MTNL land line along with internet connection with it
from 2 months there is error in connection & having so much disturbance in it .
i have make complaint in MTNL but i got noresponse from there
if any body knows how to heal that problem .
u can mail me at

jitesh_333@yahoo.com

have a good day

Dr
  19th of Apr, 2010

MTNL joins as ninth member of rescue team to help world's LONE heavy spammer!
Detail at http://huntspam.net/blogs
The lone heavy spammer, using email service in all countries, sent a billion emails every minute. Spam in our inboxes swelled up from 50 a day to 600 a day.
I began SPAM THE SPAMMER crusade on 04 March 2010. On 08 April 2010, I located this LONE heavy spammer using spry.com USA in bulk - the account was terminated on my complaint. On my first complaint, many accounts were terminated every hour. During recent days, he has been signing up debut accounts in new countries. Since 14 April SEVEN indian companies - RelianceTheCancer Sancharnet TataCom Railtel Airtel cert-in.org.in Vodafone - visibly came to rescue of dying world email spam. Today the master spammer - hard disk harvester roped in Novanet first and then MTNL to make rescue team total nine. From circumstances, master spammer appears to be kin of either a minister or TRAI/DOT Chief in India.
The emails received have links which do not produce any page/error page. While victim waits for something to happen, image of hard disk is transmitted to spammer. He may be targeting bank passwords and precious software.