MTNL / broadband is not working

1 India Review updated:

i m dheeraj and my telephone no. is 011-[protected], consumer no. is [protected].

i m using mtnl broadband 599 plan with 256kbps speed. but my net is not working with committed speed and the link with modem is also disconnected several times.i m booking complaints against this problem several times but all in vain. Nobody will come on my home and see this problem/fault only a single time.

Most surprising is that fault booked on computer recorded or at 1504 is not attended for last 2-3 days or gets cancelled.

I don't now how to get something done.

i request to the concerned authorities to plz. look into this matter.

Comments

• Sw
      4th of Aug, 2009

i m swati living in rani bagh and my telephone no. is 011-27552209, consumer no. is 2044-173-715.

i m using mtnl broadband 599 plan with 256kbps speed. but my net is not working with committed speed and the link with modem is also disconnected several times.i m booking complaints against this problem several times but all in vain. Nobody will come on my address and see this problem/fault only at a single time.

Most surprising is that fault booked on computer recorded or at 1504 is not attended for last 2-3 days or gets canceled.

I don't now how to get something done.

i request to the concerned authorities to plz. look into this matter.

5th of Aug, 2010

I am using mtnl broadband 599 plan with 256kbps speed, but my net is not working with committed speed and the link with modem also gets disconnected at times.

• Su
      16th of Nov, 2011

i had the same problem, then i damaged the modem internally so that no one may no, then i complaint about faulty modem, after that they changed my modem, with new modem new configuration that did solve my problem .
    Be tricky when dealing with govt agencies like MTNL, they will neither listen will nor work until there is something solid to show them .