MTN / night data not being deducted; 0605055809
It's Monday 3rd December 2018.
Please read bellow
I upgraded to 60GB anytime data and 60GB night data on 22nd November 2018. Only received my pro-rata data wich was understandable.
I upgraded through the call centre as to beat the rush of black friday in stores...I did ask the lady from the call centre if my night data will automatically be deducted and her answer was yes.
I do not get the service I was promised. Now I am out of anytime data and have to pay additional costs for data.
I have logged a query regarding my night time data not being used and normal data that has been deducted on 28th November 2018.
The agent on the line told me that she could see on her side that the data was used after 12 and should deduct from the night data, wich it never did. So all the data that was used afyer 12 from 22nd November 2018 should be retained as anytime data.
The query still haven't been resolved..
Query no: SMC/[protected]
Iam not the only customer with this problem.
I would like to know with who I have to lodge a complaint to get a responce from MTN? Do I have to lodge a complaint with ICASA, Mybroadband, HelloPeter?
It seems that MTN is not interested in assisting their customer.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mtn is untrustworthy liars
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - puk number
- MTN Customer Care - absolutely no support from mtn for a faulty brand new nokia cell phone
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mobile phone
- MTN ClearWater - cell phone contract