MTN Nigeriamtn share and sell

J Review updated:

Using the mtn share and sell, i transfered #200 recharge card to [protected] from my cell phone [protected].i received a message saying the amount was not transfered but the recharge card was not returned.I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website .Please i need an urgent reply.My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

• R
      Jul 22, 2009

My number is [protected] i have been disabled from using share and sell because i entered the wrong pin. Pls my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2009

Good afternoon, please I pressed a wrong PIN on my phone, and its asking for PUK number but i don't know it.Please kindly help me on time because am unable to receive calls, I've called the customer care service but i was referred to this website.
    My number is [protected]
    The three numbers i call often are;[protected],
    [protected],
    [protected].
    I'm on extra cool,
    my last recharge was 100 naira.
    MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS;[protected]@ymail.com
    THANKS

• J
      Aug 11, 2009

Good morning,

My name is Jayne Frey, I am an MTN Subscriber-Family and Friends, with a Samsung phone SGH-i450, I just punched the wrong Pin Code three times on trying to lock my phone and sim but got my phone blocked instead. I am at work now in Victoria Island and do not have my PUK number here with me meanwhile, i need to make and receive urgent calls before the close of work today.

Is there a way I could be rescued? My phone number is [protected] and I just loaded a 200 naira voucher and the code beneath the PIN is [protected].

My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Thank you for always being there.

Jayne Frey.

Sep 25, 2009

Hello, my names are Achimugu, Timothy Ayegba with phone number [protected]. I change my my MTN share 'n sell pin number sometime ago. Some weeks back, I try to transfer my airtime via share 'n sell and I now discovered that have forgotten my pin number because I changed it several time. Presently, I don't know which of the pin number I am using now and I have been Banned from using share 'n sell. I want MTN to please help me out and reactivate my share 'n sell services. Thanks

Sep 28, 2009

i forgot my new pin and need my puk code to reopen the sim. my phone number is [protected].

• I
      Oct 02, 2009

dear mtn, why have denied me the opportunity to load my rechage card which i purchased with my money, [protected]

• H
      Oct 06, 2009

i want my phone no [protected] to be unbarred. my phone was barred while trying to load.

• Y
      Oct 24, 2009

please help and restate my PUK number [protected]. I misplace my sim-park

• C
      Oct 29, 2009

i was sent a text that i benefitted extra cool offer with #1, 000, 000, is it real?

Oct 30, 2009

i got atext that i was offered 1000, 000 on extracooloffer how do i get my reward

• B
      Oct 30, 2009

i received a text this morning that 1, 000, 000 has been credited to me.now how can i get the reward.

Oct 30, 2009

This afternoon i received a message that i have been offered 1, 000, 000 in the 2009 xtracool October random draw. my code is 004848 and my phone number is [protected]

Oct 30, 2009

i received a text this morning that 1, 000, 000 has been credited to me.now how can i get the reward By Faajir A.

Oct 30, 2009

i recieved a text message 1pm yesternight that i i have won 1, 000, 000 with a code 004848 with a number 08036782916how can i be rewarded?pls get back to me here [protected] Mr akinwale or Mrs omoyeni

Thank You.

Oct 30, 2009

I was oblige to see the message that ive being offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 yesterday 29th october 2009 by 7am. To [protected], how may i get this. i will be happy if i could be a lucky man. My name is Mr Musa Nuhu.

• K
      Oct 30, 2009

i received a text message by 3.59pm today and that i was giving an offer to check online how do i receive my reward my code is 004848 and my phone number is [protected]
    Samuel Ayoola

Oct 30, 2009

i was oblige to see a message on my phone that i was offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 by the extracool october offer, my number is [protected] and my code is 004848. i will be happy if this comes true. my name is mr musa nuhu.

Nov 02, 2009

Nov 05, 2009

was oblige to see a message on my phone that i was offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 by the extra cool November offer, with a code 004848, with a number 180. My number is08038687781 i will be happy if this comes true. my name is Mr nwali Samuel uchenna.

Nov 05, 2009

pls help me retrieve my mtn share and sell pion

Nov 05, 2009

i need my share and sell pin pls

Nov 06, 2009

was oblige to see the message that i have being offered the sum of 1, 000, 000 yesterday 5th of November 2009 . To08033298440 my code number is 004848 how may i get this. i will be happy if i could be a lucky man. My name is ADERANTI SOLOMON .A.
    Pls i want to know if the message is from the mtn pls you can text a massage to me throught my phone number .

Thanks.

Nov 10, 2009

i forgot my new pin and need my puk code to reopen the sim. my phone number [protected] or reach me on [protected]

• O
      Nov 11, 2009

Hello, Am Omole Kolawole L. I was disabled from using share and sell, due to I mis wrote my pin number. I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website . Please i need an urgent reply. [protected]@yahoo.com.. My number is [protected].. The three frequent numbers I do are [protected], [protected], [protected]... Thanks in anticipation for your prompt response...

• K
      Nov 11, 2009

THIS IS A BLATANT LIE! WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON EXTRA-COOL!!! GOATS! FIND NEW AND MORE INVENTIVE WAYS TO SCAM. THIS WAYS ARE GETTING BORING. JUSTKEN.

• N
      Nov 13, 2009

Hello,
    I got your wonderful message that i have been assigned 1, 000000 in the Nov/Dec Extracool offer, so please if it is true can your able and trusted MTN furnish me with good details on how to claim this money, so that i can also share with the less privilege in the society. My number is [protected], or [protected]@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

Nov 23, 2009

my phone is requesting for puk number and i had misplace my sim park and my number is [protected].these are the number i know off head [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].pls help me to open my phone is very important.u can reach me through this number [protected].pls and pls

• S
      Nov 24, 2009

my name is seyi

• O
      Nov 27, 2009

pls i need my PUK number, my phone number is [protected]

• Y
      Nov 29, 2009

i mistakenly pres my phone to ask for puk number any time i put it on but onfurtunatly i forgot the puk number my phone number is [protected]

Nov 30, 2009

i forgot my new pin and phone is asking for my puk code to reopen the sim, and i cant find my sim pack... my phone number [protected]..the number i call most times is [protected]..[protected]..my name is Mrs Jumoke Ige...THANKS...

• D
      Dec 01, 2009

Good Day
    My name is Donald, I mistakenly press my phone, I want to put security code but it ask for puk number,
    I am not with my sim park. This is my phone number [protected]. And this are the number i do call [protected], [protected], [protected]. Please, i need this line back. you can reach me through this number [protected] or through my Email [protected]@yahoo.com
    I look forward to hear from you soon.

Dec 02, 2009

I need puk number to unblock my sim pack

Dec 04, 2009

pls i need d puk code of my sim my phone number is [protected].

• please help me unblock my sim pack and also send my puk number my phone number is [protected]

Dec 14, 2009

• L
      Dec 15, 2009

pls help me i have forgotton my puk, pls send it to me true this mail the number [protected]

• D
      Dec 16, 2009

zxdvfbfbgfbgfbgdfbg

• G
      Dec 17, 2009

i forgot my pin number somtimes ago gettin to a month now so im not using my share n sell anymore.i tried calling customer care but i was prefered to visit ur website. so pls i need an urgent reply. my name is muhd and my number is07031366881 my email [protected]@yahoo.com.

• S
      Dec 20, 2009

my name is sopein oluwaseun am a student of O.A.U i want u 2 open my mtn share and sell bcos i normally change this mtn card 2 cash pls open it today.my number is [protected]