MTN Nigeria / I scrached off my recharge pin

1 3 jesu to funmi close leme, abeokuta,NigeriaNigeria Review updated:
Phone: 08066297591

i bought a recharge card of #400.00 but in the process of loading it was scrach, i have been trying all possible means to load it. kindly assist. the code number is [protected].but the pin is ***4 2*24 8804, the asteriks one (i.e *) was scrached off pls help me to get it.
this my Phone number [protected] and my e-mail is this kunmigoke4real@yahoo.com.

Comments

Iz
  26th of Jul, 2009
Mtn Nigeria - Unable to recharege
Mtn nigeria
Nigeria

Am Nnamdi, residing at Anambra state, Nigeria.I was barred from recharging service, cos i mistakingly put recharging wrong pin three times.Now, i cant make calls, run my daily shows, cos i just cant recharge my phone.My phone no. is 08062930036, plz help me resolve this prob.a.s.a.p, ok?Have a wonderful day.

Le
  13th of Aug, 2009
Mtn Nigeria - it this an sms fraud
mtn nigeria
Nigeria

i reecive a sms from mtn that i won 1 million in the fifa2010 competition and that i should go to www.fifacup.net.tc only to be informed that it not register under smat.com, mtn what is your game plan, is the competition a fraud my number is 08034050398

Ig
  6th of Sep, 2009

I also recieve similar sms, telling me i hav won 1m, i want to know, if it is a frude.

An
  17th of Sep, 2009

i an recieve sms that i won 1million and free ticket to 2010 world cup on the 11th of october pls i want to know if this is a fraud my number is 08039431979.

De
  22nd of Sep, 2009
Mtn Nigeria - Unable to recharge my phone
MTN Nigeria
Nigeria

I loaded my phone with air time more than 6 times because the network was bad and my sim has been blocked. I have not been able to recharge since then. Please find solution to this as soon as possible.

Ol
  8th of Oct, 2009
Mtn Nigeria - barred from recharging
Nigeria

i am barred from recharging and have called mtn customer care to no avail please what should i do cos am feed up

Fe
  23rd of Oct, 2009

in the process of scratching a #1500 recharge card i bought, I scratched off some figures, I tried loading and found a wasted effort as my result. So I was wondering if you can help me out. this is the card number 2433725432110741, while these are some of the visible PIN 1895**7****81, figures represented by "*" are the missing figures. this is my mobile number 08038319215, please help me out.

Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2009

ibougth a recharge card of #200.00 but in the process of loading it was scrach, i have been trying all posible means to load it.pls assit .the missing pin is 4272530433** pls help me out . this is my phone number07036115272, pls help me out.

Te
  30th of Oct, 2009
MTN Nigeria - extracool offer
Terver
Nigeria

i recieved an sms message this morning that i won 1, 000, 000.cant access the said amount. thanks.

Nw
  31st of Oct, 2009
Mtn Nigeria - xtracool october random draw
Nigeria

i received a text message from MTN yesterday 30/10/2009 morning that a sum of =N=1, 000, 000.00 has been deposited for me. A code was also given to me. yesterday I tried to log in to the website given to me but did not succeed.

the code is 004848

Bi
  31st of Oct, 2009

I WAS SENT A MESSAGE BY MTN XTRACOOL, TELLING ME THAT I WON #1, 000, 000. I WAS GIVEN A CODE 004848. I TRY TO OPEN THE WEBSITE, BUT I COULD NOT ACCESS THE PAGE. PLEASE IS THIS TRUE. MY NUMBER IS 08036809933. THANK YOU.

Sh
  1st of Nov, 2009
Mtn Nigeria - i won but the site did not go through
mtn nigeria
mtnnigeria.com

you text me that i won one million(1, 000, 000).On getting to the site u ask me to go it did not open that is why i have to log complaint.pls kind help me with it but it is about octoberdraw.08038464407

Mo
  3rd of Nov, 2009

The above message is also applicable to me with the same code number today, kindly let me knw ow to go about this if yu knw, my name is momodu Alli and here 's my number 08038183777.. I 'll appreciate your kind help.

Su
  3rd of Nov, 2009

want my phone no. 07032491401 to be unbarred. my phone was barred while trying to load

Em
  11th of Nov, 2009

I bought a card of 750naira but on scratching it 2pins were cleared off... Please I would like to get it back... The seria number is 4176655717610355... The pin is 6016 5559 **71... My number is 08007034879643... Please once more, I tried to load it three times and I was blocked from loading.. I would be happpy if this can also be rectified... Emmanuel... Thanks...

El
  12th of Nov, 2009

what r we going to do to all dis problem about mtn extracooloffers pls

El
  12th of Nov, 2009

pls some one should help me out kuz i receive a msg yesterday dat i won 1 million naira

Se
  12th of Nov, 2009

same appl to me too.my phonne no is 08032180229.pls kindly reply me.i'm seyi by name.

Sa
  14th of Nov, 2009

yesterday i recieved message that i won i milion naira with code when i get to your web site there is nothing like that

Sa