MTN / fraudulent contract mtn be aware
I did a credit check on myself to discover I was handed over. I owe mtn r78000!!! I do not have any mtn contracts. When I phoned 083 108 they assured me this is fraud and that my details did not correspond with the details on their computer. Yet if you try to phone the fraud department, you never get any reply. Just please try again later.
This is unacceptable as my credit rating will be harmed because of fraud.
I need to warn people to check their credit ratings and make sure nobody used your id number to open an account.
Mtn said they could not give me the "contract" top see who opened it.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mtn is untrustworthy liars
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - puk number
- MTN Customer Care - absolutely no support from mtn for a faulty brand new nokia cell phone
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mobile phone
- MTN - night data not being deducted; 0605055809