MTN Call Barred / my line is barred

1 Nigeria Review updated:

my line was barred around 6;30am this morning, i recharge with 3000 naira but i am still not unbarred.Ihave tried to reach your customers care but no positive responce.pls unbarred my line.

Joseph John Hayab

Comments

• Bu
      26th of May, 2009

my mtn line was barred, i cant make a call with it please unbarred it.this is my number 08037416383.

• Bu
      26th of May, 2009

my line is barred on tuesday 5th of may, 2009 around 11.00am i have 99.01 naira in my line.i tried to call your customer care but is not going. please solve this problem.my line number is 08037416383

• Ad
      20th of Jun, 2009

my line is barred since last two month i cant be able to call out but i can receive.i have tried to call the customer care but is not going pls i want you to help me to unbar it because is my buisness line .this is my number.07060691717.my last recharge was 100 naira but when i cant call out i have use it for browsing.pls help me out.

thanks
    from adisa joseph.

• Eb
      25th of Jul, 2009

my line was barred one and half week ago. I can't call but can receive calls, I tried customer care but not going through please help me unbar it.my number is 08063352471.I loaded #100 recharge last.Please help me out. Thanks 4rm John.

• Ge
      13th of Mar, 2010

PLEASE UNBAR MY LINE.THE NUMBER IS 07061833717.I CAN NOT MAKE CALLS BUT I CAN RECEIEVE CALLS