MTN / cannot make contact with anybody at mtn
My account went into arrears and I was informed that MTN cancels my subscription. I paid the outstanding amount and also by luck got through to MTN and informed them that when my contract expires I will not be renewing my subscription, which was then in about a months time.
I am now receiving an account from MTN stating that my account is in arrears again and that it was handed over to the legal department. As I cannot get hold of anyone at MTN (also when I can get through, because I cannot pass the security check they cannot put me throught to the correct person)I went to the MTN branch in Oakfields Benoni, and they cannot even get through to MTN legal department. I have sent the legal department an email with my contact details on stating my query, and that was last week Wednesday 21st October 2009, and still nobody responded to my query. All I want from them is to solve this query before I get blacklisted for non payment. I will never recommend MTN to anybody as they are useless.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- MTN Nigeria - my sim had been barred from making, receiving calls, recharging and using share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - accounts department
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - welcoming clients to your store
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - poor service
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN - payment was done phone suspended