MTN / cannot make contact with anybody at mtn

My account went into arrears and I was informed that MTN cancels my subscription. I paid the outstanding amount and also by luck got through to MTN and informed them that when my contract expires I will not be renewing my subscription, which was then in about a months time.

I am now receiving an account from MTN stating that my account is in arrears again and that it was handed over to the legal department. As I cannot get hold of anyone at MTN (also when I can get through, because I cannot pass the security check they cannot put me throught to the correct person)I went to the MTN branch in Oakfields Benoni, and they cannot even get through to MTN legal department. I have sent the legal department an email with my contact details on stating my query, and that was last week Wednesday 21st October 2009, and still nobody responded to my query. All I want from them is to solve this query before I get blacklisted for non payment. I will never recommend MTN to anybody as they are useless.

Mo

Comments

• Cl
      1st of Nov, 2014

I purchased an IPhone 5 from MTN last year, I have been given the run around regarding the warranty period of the phone being 6 months, although it clearly states 12 months, the phone was handed over on the 8th of October this year and since have been advised it has a Major hardware problem, to date there has been no solution to the repair of the phone or a possible replacement as it is still under warranty. I'm unhappy with the support of the MTN service provider where I purchased the phone from on the 20th December 2013, very DISSAPOINTED and will take the IPhone issue up with APPLE as I believe their product is being abused by MTN