MTN / mtn stole ±r10000,00 from me
Last year june I upgraded my adsl line from 40mb to 500mb. Mtn didnt activate the 500mb package. I continued to use the adsl line under the impression that my 500mb was activated.
This continued from june to october. My bills were & plusmn;r1200, & plusmn;r1600, & plusmn;r3200, & plusmn;r2700, & plusmn;r2900 respectively. Prior to activating this 500mb my bill had had never reached r600.In october I logged my 1st complaint and was refunded & plusmn;r1400 for the month of september but the other months where not investigated.
Novembers bill was also incorrect and I was charged another & plusmn;r2400.
I continued to complain speaking to the call centre & supervisors on countless occasions.
This month they credited me with & plusmn;r800 which is way below the amount they actually owe me.
When I asked for an explaination they could give me one.
I have been charged a total of & plusmn;r14000 in 6 months and refunded r2200 with no explaination as to how they got to this amount.
Preveshini govender was suppose to call me im still waiting for over a week.
I just want my money back and no dealing with mtn anymore.
My number is [protected]
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- MTN - night data not being deducted; 0605055809
- MTN ClearWater - cell phone contract
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - fraudulent account opened on my name
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - data bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service
- MTN - refund