MTN / my line
I am writing to express my displeasure at the way my account as a subscriber under your company has been handled so far. As a matter of fact, according to advertisements on Medias, that subscriber, who wish to continue with your network, while leaving the country, should be in touch and as well, notify the company.
I left the country, Nigeria, on 29th September 2008, and before then; I registered my account on roaming. To my surprise and utter disappointment, months after, my line has been transferred to another subscriber.
This, I will not condone and I can assure you that I will not hesitate to take a legal actions should your action be not revoked, since that action had cost me several losses.
My details are:
Subscribed number: [protected]
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - data bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service
- MTN - refund
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - breach of contruct
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - poor service
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mtn contract