MTN / my line

1 Nigeria Review updated:

I am writing to express my displeasure at the way my account as a subscriber under your company has been handled so far. As a matter of fact, according to advertisements on Medias, that subscriber, who wish to continue with your network, while leaving the country, should be in touch and as well, notify the company.
I left the country, Nigeria, on 29th September 2008, and before then; I registered my account on roaming. To my surprise and utter disappointment, months after, my line has been transferred to another subscriber.
This, I will not condone and I can assure you that I will not hesitate to take a legal actions should your action be not revoked, since that action had cost me several losses.
My details are:
Name: Charles

Comments

• On
      4th of Nov, 2009

my name is iheanyi onuoha i lost my phone together with my mtn line i bought since 2002 last saturday.i tried retrieving it online and i was told to put the new sim after 3 hrs which i did, yet it did not work.i went to mtn office here in Abuja and was given a form to fill and after meeting all the requirements i was given a welcome back sim which i was asked to put on my new phone after 3hrs.it has not worked till now.pls i am stranded as my clients will be worried too.i have lst contact and wiil not like to change that line.i need help.onuoha iheanyi is my name from abj.my no is 08033962761

• Ek
      12th of Dec, 2013

my name is Adanna from Anambra state, please i partispated in MTN registration exercise in 2010 under mega vin communication onitsha Anambra state and ever since then no payment was made, not even a kobo was given. please i need assistance. Ada is my name.phone number 07033993999