MTNwrong billing

T Review updated:

I have made my complaint at mtn but up to date have heard nothing on the matter. But they still expect me to pay for a mistake they made.

• M
      Feb 03, 2010

GOODAY TO ALL OF THE ABOVE:

MY NAME IS JAN LUCAS JANSE VAN RENSBURG
    ID NR:[protected]
    ACCONT NR [protected](DATA BUNDLE ACCOUNT

AS FROM 28 NOVEMBER MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED, REASON BEING, NOBOBY KNOWS AND NO ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH MY ACCOUNT MATTERS.AFTER MANY CALLS TO YOUR CALL CENTRE NOBODY SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO HELP APART FROM THEM BEING VERY RUDE AND NON HELPFULL. END OF NOVEMBER I HAD TO PAY SOMETHING LIKE R2400, AND THEN AGAIN 3000 RAND FOR SERVICES I DID NOT USE. THEY CANT GIVE ME ANY BILLING INFO AND SAY THAT THEY DON’T HAVE ANY ANSWERS. I’VE BEEN A LONG LOYAL CLIENT OF ITALK AND NEVER SEEN THIS POOR AND BAD SERVICE, I WENT AS FAR AS YOUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT AND THEY SAID THAT I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 15 DAYS FOR THE ACCOUNT QUERIES AND THAT THEY DON’T HAVE ANY ANSWERS AS TO WHATS WRONG WITH MY ACCOUNT, AND IN THE MEAN TIME I MUST JUST PAY THESE AMOUNTS TO KEEP MY NAME CLEAR. MTN SENT ME AN SMS SAYING THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF MY ACCOUNT PROBLEMS, AND MY SERVICE PROVIDER WILL REFUND ME ON MY ACCOUNT, HOWEVER ANOTHER PAYMENT WENT THROUHT ON MY ACCOUNT.I HAVE REFRENCE NUMBERS (TWO OF THEM THEY DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A NOTHER ONE OR MORE REF NR [protected]/[protected])BUT THEY MEAN NOTHING.

I THINK THAT TO STRUGGLE WITH ACOUNTS THAT’S NOT YOUR ISSUE AND SOMETHING THAT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER CANT GET RESOLVED AFTER 3 MONTHS, NEEDS TO BE ATTENDED TO BY SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHATS GOING ON BECAUSE TO BE HONEST, THIS IS REALLY STARTING BE AN IRRITATION AND TO FIGHT ABOUT IT ALL, DOESN’T SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS .

DEMANDS!
    NOT THAT I AM DEMANDING ANYTHING BECAUSE IT’S NOT RIGTH BUT I REALLY NEED THIS ACCOUNT TO BE SORTED WITH IN 24 HOURS I NEED BILLING STATEMENTS FROM 1 NOVEMBER 2009, TILL DATE. I NEED A REFUND WITH IN 24 HOURS. I NEED SOME ONE TO CALL ME AND EXPLAIN WHAT WENT WRONG.
    I DO NOT MEAN TO BE SO DIRECT BUT IF NOTHING IS DONE I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE THIS FUTHER TO CONSUMER COUNSIL, HELLO PETER AND NOW THE NEW PROGRAM OF CARTE BLANCHE WHERE THEY SORT OUT ISSUES LIKE THIS, ALSO A COPY OF THIS IS GOING TO MY LAWYER AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY RESPONSES FROM I TALK, FOR ANY FURTHER PROPLEMS ALL NAMES ON TOP OF THIS MAIL WILL BE MENTIONED IN ORDER FOR ME TO SEE IF ITALK REALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS. MY LAWYER IS BUSY WITH MTN TO SEE WHAT HE CAN GET RESOLVED, JUST TO ADD, I DON’T NEED TO HAVE TO GO THIS FAR IF MY ISSUES ARE RESOVELD.

HERE ARE ALL MY CONTACT DETAILS
    WORK NUMBER [protected]
    MY CELL NR [protected]
    MY WIFE [protected]/[protected](ALSO ITALK ACCOUNT)

THANX FOR YOUR TIME TO HAVE READ THIS, AND LETS HOPE NOTHING TURNS UGLY AND MATTERS CAN GET RESLOVED

JAN

• L
      Feb 04, 2010

Hi Jan,

I am glad that you are sending this to your lawyer. Did is absolutly unacceptable. The same happened to me, they never gave me my free 350mb that i am suppsoed to get every month and charged me R3000.00. I have never paid more than my subscription fees as I rarely ever use my dataline at home.

Now they say it is going to take 25 days for the account querie to be sorted out in that time another debit order will go off for the incorrect amount. I was told my ###gwa Manala that if I cancel my debit oder my services will be suspended. I am also going to contact Carte Blance in this regard as this is not the way customers should be treated. I have now asked for a week that a supervisor contact me and to no avail.

I see on hello peter.com that there are hundreds of customers that has the same problem. And noone from Mtn gets back to any of them with a resolution.

Lets hope that this gets sorted before the end of the year as I see that there are people that have now been bettling for months.

Lizelle Kruger
    [protected]

• K
      Jul 25, 2010

we sent credit card of #3000 to the wrong number using share and sells process.