MTN / updgrades & dongle
On 19/2/2010 an SME Account Manager came to our offices to sort out 8 upgrades and also collect a dongle that had been sent previously to MTN for repair. Since then we have heard nothing from the lady concerned even though I have emailed her several times and left plenty of voice messages on her phone. This service is a disgrace.
Doesn't MTN want our business? Are they too big to be bothered?
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- MTN - night data not being deducted; 0605055809
- MTN ClearWater - cell phone contract
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - fraudulent account opened on my name
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - data bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service
- MTN - refund