MTEFinancial.com / Withdrawal of funds from checking acct.!

United States Review updated:
3.15

In order for anyone to get a refund for unauthorized withdrawals from your checking account you have to go to: www.cancelidtheft.com and enter your loan #. They will then refund your $31.98 (as in my case) within 72 hours. Any questions email me and I'll try and help.
De

Comments

Au
  11th of Apr, 2008
Did not subscibe to this program.
Fr
  21st of Apr, 2008
I was billed for this theft program and I did not give anyone premission to withdraw funds from my account. Please cancel my infor mation.
Le
  21st of Apr, 2008
I PUT IN A REQUEST FOR A REFUND OVER A WEEK AGO AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T PUT MY $31.98 BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.
Ki
  22nd of Apr, 2008
i did not sign up for this please refund me and unsubscribe me thanks
Ri
  22nd of Apr, 2008
My loan# is 10562530 I did not ask for this and did not give you permission to take funds out of my account, now my account is overdrawn, I need for this to be put back into my account imediately, there is also an overdraft fee of $28.00 dollars that you are responsible for.
Ro
  22nd of Apr, 2008
I can't seem to log on to the websit to chat with live agent. I put in a request for my refund of $31.98 but I have not recieved it yet. I started asking questions on monday last week.
Ma
  24th of Apr, 2008
You took my money with out my permission. I feel you just did theft
Es
  24th of Apr, 2008
i didnot give you permission to take funds out my account, i need for this to be put back into my account imediately, there is also an overdraft fee of $35.00 dollars that you are responsible for.
Lo
  25th of Apr, 2008
i didn't ask for any money being taking out of my account i would appicate if you would replace it back into my account please with the over draft fee please thank u very very very much
Be
  25th of Apr, 2008
I agree the same thing happen to me and they are never there when there is a flashing light saying talk to our next available representative and I am still waiting also for my money I am going to put an investigator out on this people I think they are a fraud and taking people information from the internet
Ma
  26th of Apr, 2008
stopping try to take money out of my account you are causing a overdraft i did not sign up for this
Be
  7th of May, 2008
this company has been taking money out of my account for almost a year. I thought it was AOL until i got a letter last week from my bank saying there was an overdraft last week from these people. WHAT THE HELL! I know i never authorized this and i want ALL my damn money back!! I was told to call theses people but hell, I cant never get a customer rep on the phone!
Ja
  17th of Jul, 2008
URGENT!!!

Please provide me with a contact number. I want to make sure my loan was paid and the actual lender's name that provided me with the loan. I would like to know if MTE Financial loan me the money and Quickest Cash Advance may have collected it. Thank you so much.
Sy
  17th of Jul, 2008
WHY ARE YOU TAKE $14.95 OUT OF CHECKING ACCOUNT SINCE JUNE. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO TO STOP THIS, HAVE NOT, NOT, NOT ORDERED ANYTHING WHATSOEVER FROM YOU, THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE TAKING MONEY FROM ME.
Ke
  23rd of Jul, 2008
Since march after already taking out the 200 dollars I loaned from a ten dollar pay day loan I have gotten over 500 dollars in random withdrawals taken out of my account from MTE financial. I would like to know if there is a direct number as to which i would be able to contact someone to get information on taking them to small claims court. If someone knows because my bank couldnt help me, I would greatly appreciate it