MTEFinancial.com / Withdrawal of funds from checking acct.!

In order for anyone to get a refund for unauthorized withdrawals from your checking account you have to go to: www.cancelidtheft.com and enter your loan #. They will then refund your $31.98 (as in my case) within 72 hours. Any questions email me and I'll try and help.

De

Comments

• Au
      11th of Apr, 2008

Did not subscibe to this program.

• Fr
      21st of Apr, 2008

I was billed for this theft program and I did not give anyone premission to withdraw funds from my account. Please cancel my infor mation.

• Le
      21st of Apr, 2008

I PUT IN A REQUEST FOR A REFUND OVER A WEEK AGO AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T PUT MY $31.98 BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.

• Ki
      22nd of Apr, 2008

i did not sign up for this please refund me and unsubscribe me thanks

• Ri
      22nd of Apr, 2008

My loan# is 10562530 I did not ask for this and did not give you permission to take funds out of my account, now my account is overdrawn, I need for this to be put back into my account imediately, there is also an overdraft fee of $28.00 dollars that you are responsible for.

• Ro
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I can't seem to log on to the websit to chat with live agent. I put in a request for my refund of $31.98 but I have not recieved it yet. I started asking questions on monday last week.

24th of Apr, 2008

You took my money with out my permission. I feel you just did theft

• Es
      24th of Apr, 2008

i didnot give you permission to take funds out my account, i need for this to be put back into my account imediately, there is also an overdraft fee of $35.00 dollars that you are responsible for.

• Lo
      25th of Apr, 2008

i didn't ask for any money being taking out of my account i would appicate if you would replace it back into my account please with the over draft fee please thank u very very very much

• Be
      25th of Apr, 2008

I agree the same thing happen to me and they are never there when there is a flashing light saying talk to our next available representative and I am still waiting also for my money I am going to put an investigator out on this people I think they are a fraud and taking people information from the internet

26th of Apr, 2008

stopping try to take money out of my account you are causing a overdraft i did not sign up for this

• Be
      7th of May, 2008

this company has been taking money out of my account for almost a year. I thought it was AOL until i got a letter last week from my bank saying there was an overdraft last week from these people. WHAT THE HELL! I know i never authorized this and i want ALL my damn money back!! I was told to call theses people but hell, I cant never get a customer rep on the phone!

17th of Jul, 2008

URGENT!!!

Please provide me with a contact number. I want to make sure my loan was paid and the actual lender's name that provided me with the loan. I would like to know if MTE Financial loan me the money and Quickest Cash Advance may have collected it. Thank you so much.

• Sy
      17th of Jul, 2008

WHY ARE YOU TAKE $14.95 OUT OF CHECKING ACCOUNT SINCE JUNE. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO TO STOP THIS, HAVE NOT, NOT, NOT ORDERED ANYTHING WHATSOEVER FROM YOU, THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE TAKING MONEY FROM ME.

• Ke
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Since march after already taking out the 200 dollars I loaned from a ten dollar pay day loan I have gotten over 500 dollars in random withdrawals taken out of my account from MTE financial. I would like to know if there is a direct number as to which i would be able to contact someone to get information on taking them to small claims court. If someone knows because my bank couldnt help me, I would greatly appreciate it