MTA Harlemunprofessional bus driver

The M1 Bus stopped on 144th street Lenox ave, it stopped in the middle of the street and not by the bus stop side walk. As I entered the bus, the driver closed the door with me still holding on to the rail of the door. I let her know that she was closing the door with me still holding rail. The Bus driver then started screaming and shouting at me repeatedly to get in the bus, she did this at least three times. Since I did not move fast enough for her, so she shouted at me at 4th time to get in the bus. She then shouted for me to sit down, shut up and enjoy the ride.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NY I said to her that I would report the incident, she then replied I don't care, when I rang the bell to get off, the bus driver deliberately drove pass my stop (127th street) and stopped at 125th street. I had to walk back two blocks to 127th street.
The Bus had about 25 passengers. I was embarrassed and hurt, because the passengers were looking at me with their mouths and eyes open wide, unfortunately no one said anything in my defense as they were so shocked what had happened.
I am 64 years old women, I am a license beautician and I work on 146th street on 7th av. I do not raise my voice at my children nor do they raise their voices at me. I felt helpless as a mother and an adult to have someone speak to me in such a disrespectful and unprofessional manner.
I am still having difficulty dealing with this incident, I can't sleep and can't concentrate as this incident continues coming back to me.

Jm