MTA / lirr
My complaint is about the LIRR and their Peak and Off-peak ticket policy. I think it's absolutely ridiculous and unfair. If you buy an Off-peak ticket and you are on a Peak train, you BETTER pay the surcharge or get off the next stop. If you have a Peak ticket on an Off-peak train, you are just told "oh, next time buy Off-peak", you don't get any money back. This is a great way for the MTA to rack up on a SURPLUS! They reported a surplus not too long ago and still decided to hike up the fare. Seems like all they do it take for loyal commuters. I get heated every time I see this happening; I think it’s time people took action.
More MTA Complaints & Reviews
- MTA Bus - extremely rude bus driver 
- MTA - rude bus driver 
- New York City MTA Bus - rude queens bus driver q37 
- MTA/ Q65 - harmful bus driver 
- MTA - rude lirr ticket collector 
- MTA - mta #7 bus driver did not stop at bus stop near 41st st, & 6th ave.
- MTA - unprofessional bus driver 
- MTA - mta bus driver disrespectful
- MTA - bxm10 
- MTA - q54 bus