M&T Bank / Unlawful foreclosure threatening!
M&T Bank is threatening to make my mortgage due and payable in 24 days, due to fraud committed by my mortgage broker. Yes, I signed the paperwork, however, at the urging of my broker, my application was finessed in certain ways. I have paid my mortgage on time and in full since I have had it. I have information that they simply can't sell my loan to their investor because they funded it at a time of mortgage implosion. Should this come down to them taking my home? Shouldn't they be going after my broker and not me? Word of advice - if you are seeking a mortgage, DO NOT use M&T Bank, and inquire with your broker to make sure.
More M&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - Insuffiecent funds! 
- M&T Bank - Scam and cheating 
- M&T Bank - Legitimate insufficient funds! 
- M&T Bank - cashing an M&T CK @ THEIR BANK 
- m&t bank baltimore maryland - womanizer 
- M & T Bank - unprofessional bank teller
- M & T Bank - banking fraud
- M&T Bank Corporation - m&t enables identity theft
- M&T Bank Corporation - mortgage
- M&T Bank Rewards Dept - customer service call center