M&T Bank / unlawful foreclosure threatening!
M&T Bank is threatening to make my mortgage due and payable in 24 days, due to fraud committed by my mortgage broker. Yes, I signed the paperwork, however, at the urging of my broker, my application was finessed in certain ways. I have paid my mortgage on time and in full since I have had it. I have information that they simply can't sell my loan to their investor because they funded it at a time of mortgage implosion. Should this come down to them taking my home? Shouldn't they be going after my broker and not me? Word of advice - if you are seeking a mortgage, DO NOT use M&T Bank, and inquire with your broker to make sure.
More M&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - insuffiecent funds! 
- M&T Bank - scam and cheating 
- M&T Bank - legitimate insufficient funds! 
- M&T Bank - cashing an m&t ck @ their bank 
- M&T Bank Baltimore Maryland - womanizer 
- M&T Bank Corporation - new customer/payroll check clearance help!!!
- M&T Bank Corporation - customer service reps not knowledgeable
- M&T Bank Corporation - installment
- M&T Bank Corporation - my auto loan 110-001-4813930-0001 jeep wrangler
- M & T Bank - unprofessional bank teller