MSWireless.com / Problem with refund

1 645 E. Shaw Avenue KK-7Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 559 227 - 3100

On June 16, 2008 I brought a new cell phone at the fashion fair mall and thought that I get a great deal. But wanted to return since my purchase was about 400.00 with the first month's bill over 300.00. So I thought to myself, maybe I should return since I can't afford it at the moment and then open another when I have the money. So on June the 18, 2008 I return all the items. When I was about to return my purchase item, the representatives looked at my purchase paper and told me to come back tomorrow. I told them I can't cause on the contract it states: Cellular phone and wireless card returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 3 days. Refunds after 3 days, but still WITHIN 30 days calendar days from the date of purchase will be charged a $35 restocking fee. But I refuse to come the next day knowing that I would have to pay the restocking fee. So I went on with the refund. But the lady charge me for the restocking fee. Had argument with her cause she don't know what the difference between after and within the three days. But I couldn't get my money back cause she refuse to refund the full amount. And then told me that the refund takes about 14-21 days to go through. But until this every day on July 17, 2008 I've never receive my refund. I talk to the sells representatives and call & left messages to the main corporate but apparently they don't know how to pick up their phone calls! So to those who want to purchase and active cell phones in the mall cause it sounds cheap. DON'T PURCHASE THEIR STUFF... you go through a lot of ###s!

Su

Comments

• Ms
      29th of Jul, 2008

The toll free number for MS Wireless is 18776794735

or you can get a very quick response by sending an email to CustomerService@mswireless.com

Restocking fees are very common in most industries. The refund period is clearly displayed at every location as well as on all invoices.

9th of Sep, 2008

yeah i has the same problem as you have.. i also bought my phone there at fashionfairmall and they piss me off that my refund will take to 14-21 business day but NO it take me 2 month to get my full refund. NEVER BUY YOUR PHONE THERE CAUSE THEY HAVE BAD SERVICE, AND WHICH IS I'M STILL DEALING WITH THEM ABOUT MY PHONE... YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING " THEY LIE EVERYTHING AND DIDN'T KNOW NOTHING.. ONLY ###" THAT WHAT MY BOYFRIEND TOLD ME. THAT WHY HE SAID HE NEVER BUY THE PHONE THERE.

• Ca
      17th of Jan, 2009

I bought my cell phone at the Sherwood Mall in stockton and returned it 2 days later because I didnt like it. I been trying to get my money back, but nobody answers my phone calls. I will never buy any other phone at the mall

15th of Dec, 2009

THE MSWIRELESS COMPANY REALLY SUCKS ON DEALING ON REFUNDS SERIOUSLY THIS COMPANY IS UNACCEPTABLE AT ALL ON DEALING CUSTOMER SERVICE.THIS WOULD BE THE FIRST AND LAST THAT I WOULD DO BUSINESS..I PAID CASH FOR THE MERCHANDISE THAT I BOUGHT, I SHUOLD MY REFUND IN CASH, BUT THEY SAID THEY WILL SEND CHECK BUT UP TO NOW I HAVEN'T RECIEVED YET ITS BEEN LONG 2 MOTHS WAITING FOR IT...I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY THEY SUCK FOR REALL, BELIEVE ME...