MSPuppyConnection.com / Dog Breeders

I just happen to pick up the name Wanda Taylor through AKC on the computer. Well did some research, wish I would have done it earlier. Here are the links you need:
www.cuteteacuppuppies.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=94457153

I just happen to notice that my pom-pom looked a lot like Wanda Taylor's Maltese. Pom-pom is better now, could have been an allergy thing according to vet. and she has put on weight. I paid top dollar for her. She will probably weigh 6 1/2 pounds as an adult. I saw other sites that this woman is connected with and placed calls to some. One of these breeders stated they have 40 something breeding dogs and they were very happy to say they knew Wanda Taylor. Also, spoke with a woman that I think is in Texas - not sure because have did so much research. She was not happy with Wanda, she stated she received a stud/male adult dog from Wanda and he was in bad shape . Can not remember all of the sites but there are more sites that these people are connected with. I did not want to complain but after my research feel that people need to know.

He

More MSPuppyConnection.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      17th of Jun, 2011

All people looking for a FREE MALTESE - give Wanda Taylor a call. Go to above link for more information. Angel sent from Heaven above. May God bless you as you should be blessed. May HE bless you with all that you and yours have bestowed upon His little white Angels. That is my prayer for you and associates.

18th of Jun, 2011

Above link on how to get FREE TEACUP PUPPIES, as long as God says it is ok.

My prayers to all associated with above link -
    God please do unto these people as they have done upon Yours.

• Cs
      6th of Jul, 2011

Greetings,

My name is Matt and I'm the Relationship Manager with Puppyfind.com. Concerning this complaint and the affiliation 'Help' has made between MS Puppy Connection and Puppyfind.com, please be aware that the Puppyfind.com link listed within the complaint body is a dead link. MS Puppy Connection was banned from our website shortly after this complaint was posted on this board because it was brought to our attention that their practices were not in line with what is allowed on Puppyfind.com. While we hope that dog breeders that come to Puppyfind.com will abide by our Terms Of Service, we understand that dishonest individuals exist in all walks of life and can even appear on sites like ours. It is important to remember that Puppyfind.com does not endorse any dog breeders that utilize our services. We provide a space for people to meet and advertise the dogs that they breed and have chosen to offer to the public at a price of their own choosing. Puppyfind.com does not assist in the sale or transportation of any dogs that appear on our website. People who come to our site to buy a dog from a breeder are encouraged through our 'Buyer Tips' to do their own research and make sure that they are dealing with honest individuals. If at any time a member is found to be violating our TOS, we will research the situation and take the appropriate action with that member. Any questions that one may have concerning this situation, or concerning our website in general, can be sent to Support@Puppyfind.com.

19th of Aug, 2011

I dont know who wrote this, but I bought to English goldens from Wanda Taylor, they are beautiful girls with wonderful temperments. Ive gotten to know Wanda pretty well and shes a great lady. I am absolutally thrilled with my new family members. Wanda, I hated seeing this Robyn

But yet she claims to only breed Maltese.

21st of Oct, 2011

There are no full grown 1 and 1/2 dogs

Except for the world's smallest dog

Liars

• Fo
      17th of Nov, 2011

Puppyfind.com Relationship Manager

Here is a suggestion for your website. When you see a breeder list puppies that are 4 weeks old that have dirty feet dirty dirty living conditions why do you let them continue to use your website?
    A puppy should not be kept in this condition. Do you look at some of the pictures that your breeders post?

• Cs
      17th of Nov, 2011

Forthelove...

Thank you for your suggestion. Please note that all photos are not given to Puppyfind.com staff to post on the site. If a member is having a problem with posting a photo themselves, they can email it to us and we will post it for them, but besides that, all photos are posted by members. If we receive a photo to post that is questionable, the situation will be investigated, and if a photo that is already posted is brought to our attention and found to be in violation of our Terms Of Service (TOS), it will also be investigated and the appropriate action taken against the member that has posted the photo.

There have been many instances where a fraudulent or simply bad breeder was found and removed due to photos on their accounts, but please keep in mind that thousands of photos are posted to the website daily. We simply cannot examine each and every photo in detail, but this does not mean we are turning a blind eye to the photos that do appear on our site. As with any site that has thousands of members, and thousands of photos supplied by those members, we do what we can to monitor the website constantly. If a member or a listing is found to be in question, we encourage people to report the account in question to us through our website. Our Fraud Department will then work to investigate the situation.

26th of Nov, 2011

With all respect Matt @ puppyfind relationship manager re:Puppyfind.com appreciates the vigilance of our members that want to look out for each other and help keep the website safe. Please remember to report any suspicious activity on the site to our Customer Support Team through our website or by writing to Support@Puppyfind.com.

It is your sites service to make sure all your members are not being lied to or is not lying to the public .I believe for you to suggest that we the consumer BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION what is your job as a company by taking memberships money. Sorry But Your website has always been more than questionable with the breeders you allow and the many ripoffs report cannot and will not ever stop until your diligence to make $$$ a prioriety over the safety of Dogs in puppymills. I appreciate your attempt to make puppyfind seem admirable but your lack of attention to these cases on your site of not only puppymills but gross animal cruelty pictures says it all . I am not a breeder and /or animal vet but have you seen your own customers photos . If thats not all about the money Sir, you have the real address to stop puppymills but yet you cash in on the whole industry with your website.

3rd of Dec, 2011

This is for Matt -

Have you thought of setting up a Premium Listing For Breeders? You can have a representative go to the breeder's home and assess the situation. These breeders can pay a one time fee for the assessment. The assessment could/should include looking at dogs/pups condition - eyes, ears, teeth, hair, nails, etc.

And then pictures taken of the home by the assessor of your choice. There should be a niche for people who breed out of their home and or not kennels. There is a huge difference between a kennel dog/pup and one that lives in the home with the breeder. Home breeder's pups are easier to keep potty trained, are use to noises and generally are more personable.

Just a thought.

3rd of Dec, 2011

excuse the bad grammar.

• Re
      22nd of Jan, 2012

No responsible breeder would EVER sell on the internet. They ask as many questions of the potential buyer as the buyer SHOULD be asking of them. Anyone selling over the internet is a puppy mill or broker and to buy from them is irresponsible and supports animal cruelty. If you want decent advise of how and where to purchase a puppy refer to your local kennel club (they will not be recommending an online breeder!) . A good site for info is:

3rd of Feb, 2012

We will be not be taking calls from February 3rd through February 5th! Please email us for all inquiries while we are away. If you call please just make sure to leave voicemail and we will return your call on February 6th. Email: boutiqueteacuppuppies@gmail.com

WATCH OUR SITE DAILY FOR NEW ARRIVALS! NEW ARRIVALS ALWAYS LISTED ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FIRST FOR FANS AND FOLLOWERS WHO WANT FIRST PICKS OF NEW ARRIVALS! BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN TODAY BY CLICKING ON OUR FACEBOOK BADGE BELOW!

NEW PUPPIES TO BE LISTED TOMORROW JANUARY 20th! Another Black/Tan Pom Male, Gorgeous Cream Female Pom, 7 Month old Female Maltese Great Price, Tiny Chocolate and Tan Pomeranian, and Tiny Female Shihtzu

MAKE SURE TO LINK UP WITH US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AS YOU WILL ACCESS TO PUPPY DRAWINGS AND DISCOUNTS NOT LISTED ON THE WEBSITE! THESE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO FANS ON FACEBOOK! DONT MISS OUT! NEWS POSTED ON FACEBOOK FIRST! FACEBOOK BADGE IS ON HOME PAGE!

IN THE PRESS!!!

Celebrity Chef Travis London will be receiving Baby Andy Roo Poodle in a few weeks as well.

WE ARE IN US WEEKLY!!

Our Celebrity Clientelle includes Lisa Vanderpump, Taylor Armstrong from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Travis London Celebrity Chef, Owner of Loreal Company in France, Royal families in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Isreal, Nonito and Rachel Donaire Las Vegas, Frank and Jill Fritita, Frank and Jennifer Mir, Montserrat Oliver, Singer, Songwriter Belinda from Mexico, Wayne and Kathleen Newton and a few more that want to stay anonymous. Thanks for putting your trust in us to provide you with the most adorable, precious teacup puppies.

Our Prices for Puppies are $2500 and up and prices are listed on our website.

Please note that we have the right to refuse sale of our puppies to anyone without reason.

Luxury Teacup Sized Puppies that you have dreamed about
    right here at Boutique Teacup Puppies! Quality that is Like No Other!

"What you see if what you get at Boutique Teacup Puppies!"

Welcome to Boutique Teacup Puppies! We are your #1 Resource for Luxury, Gorgeous Tiny Puppies. We are dedicated to providing Beautiful, healthy breeds including Chihuahuas, yorkies, maltese, shih tzus, tiny toy poodles, pomeranians, and designer breeds. We also specialize in the sometimes hard to find tiny sized puppies. Our puppies usually weigh 2 to 5 pounds full grown unless otherwise noted. We also specialize in the hard to find teacup sized luxury white pomeranians and baby face maltese. We have quality that you have dreamed of owning.

We have partnered with a fabulous breeder that we know and trust that raise the most beautiful puppies. We hand select the puppies that are on our website. They are always top Pick of the Litter puppies that we select just for you. We know it can be dog gone hard to find the perfect puppy for your family so we are here to help match you with your new soul puppy. Our puppies are always of the utmost Quality and health. All puppies come with 1 year health guarantee. Boutique Teacup Puppies takes great pride in our services and will always be here your pick of the litter dream puppy.
    Call 1-888-743-0325 To reserve the puppy of your choice!

COPIED ABOVE FROM THEIR WEBSITE - I try not to hate MsPuppyConnection because that is a lot of energy. But you know what - I do hate YOU.

I AM NOT BREEDING ANY MORE - SO STOP TRYING TO GET A PUPPY FROM ME!!! My heart can't take the thought of horrible people like you getting a hold of one of my dogs or puppies. All the so called teacup puppies have new homes. So - One more time - LEAVE ME ALONE.

3rd of Feb, 2012

AND NONE OF YOUR DOGS WILL AVERAGE OUT TO 1 1/2 POUNDS UNLESS THEY ARE ON THE VERGE OF DEATH. YOU ARE ALL BAD PEOPLE. AND I HAVE PROOF TOO.