MSN/Oberon / Gamesaver Subscription

1 Indian Trail, NC, United States Review updated:

Bought 2 games on line and now i get bills every month under "Gamesaver Subscription" $9.95. I spent a whole day to try to find out how to stop this. I can not find a telephone number to talk to somebody, Tried to contactthem by emai, I received an answer in 7 days telling me I have to cancel the subscription online.
I have tried and I can't find a way to do it. I have asked my credit card company not to accept any bills from them anymore.

Comments

• Br
      11th of Mar, 2009

Don't know how to use my gamesavers ? I need help with this. Please help.

• Ca
      13th of Mar, 2009

i am also trying to cancel my subscription that is being stopped from my credit card and cannot find out how to do this could any body help me with this by giving me the appropiate web sight to use

• Ca
      13th of Mar, 2009

i am trying to cancel my subscription that is being stopped out of my credit card account please could someone give me the appropiate web sight to do this

• Re
      17th of Mar, 2009

i bought one game and now i get charged $7.73 for a subscription also???? I have googled the website but nothing found. I would like to know also if anyone has the answer?

• Di
      18th of Mar, 2009

I HAVE TRIED TO CANCEL THE CHARGES FROM MY CREDIT CARD FOR TWO MONTHS WITH NO RESULTS

• Ti
      18th of Mar, 2009

I just saw a $10 charge on our statement as well...I believe I had this problem once before after purchasing a game from them...very frustrating.

• Sh
      21st of Mar, 2009

I also am having charges taken out of my checking am calling my bank they take it out twice a month am contacting bank dont go on their website it may cost you money!

• Mo
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problem.. who are these idiots?

26th of Mar, 2009

I'm having the same problem can't seem to cancel gamesaver. Can anyone tell us how to get rid of it?

• Ph
      27th of Mar, 2009

I'm angry. The $9.95 charged to my checking account put me over and now has cost me $35.
    Yes people I am poor. I also would like to find a way to get free of future withdrawls.

• Gl
      30th of Mar, 2009

Yes !!! I use to have this problem too. But is possible to cancel. I use to have the account with MSN. What you need to do is enter to your account like you are going to by a game. Enter the login and password, go the Terms & Conditions, looks for the clause Cancelation and in that clause they tell you how to cancel. Good Luck.

3rd of Apr, 2009

I also had problems here is how to cancel..
    Once you are logged in:

1. Go to Yahoo! Games
    2. Click on the "More Info/Buy now" link of any downloadable game
    3. Click on the "Buy Full Version" link

4. Please click on the Y! Games subscription FAQ to access the cancel link.

• Ky
      19th of Apr, 2009

This is very irritating. When I bought the game I thought I agreed to have my card charged one more time. Then it continued to charge me. Finally after reading this, I canceled it and it said I still have two more months remaining!? Also all of the yahoo message boards have been deleted with this information on it. Talk about censorship. That is riddiculus. I think I'm going to call and ###.

20th of Apr, 2009

I want to cancel my subscription to Gamesaver. Just give me a phone number! Trying to do it on line is ridiculously frustrating! I've been on here an hour looking for a way!!!

• Aw
      23rd of May, 2009

I had no idea when I purchased a game (one time, one game) that I would be hit with some sort of a subscription. I was caught completely off guard!!

Please write to the Better Business Bureau for complaints like this, that is what they are there for, if you don't let them know then business that are not operating according to rules will continue to rip people off.

Keep your fingers crossed for me please; since I have just started going through the process of getting this stopped.

• Po
      24th of May, 2009

I was about to cancel my subscription but the message said I would have to pay for remaining months so I guess I'll be keeping that subscription until its up unfortunately.

• Je
      26th of May, 2009

I have been trying to cancel my subscription and instead I have been getting three (3) bills each month for the same thing. How do I get in touch with Gamesaver Subscription Internet? Has anybody ever reached them? JMF

• Je
      26th of May, 2009

Hopefully my account will be cancelled or I will be given a way to reach Gamesaver Subscription Internet. Telephone number, perhaps?

28th of May, 2009

I want to cancel my subscription to game saver I donot know how I got the subscription but It's no way to cancel please tell be how to cancel this.

28th of May, 2009

gamesaver is a company that takes money out of your account and you cannot cancel their subscription