mrsi / harassment

1 Pasadena, TX, United States Review updated:

i have received SEVERAL phone calls from people stating that they are calling from MRSI. They tell me that there is a pending litigation against me and that i need to speak with them or have my attorney call them within 24 hours. They claim to have sent notices in the mail and leave various "case numbers". the number that shows up on my caller ID is 713.481.9947. when i call it back, the phone just rings, and rings, and rings... on my voicemail they leave another number 1.877.498.5600 with various extensions. the last one being 3441. these people are rude, they call repeatedly. once, during a meeting, they called my cell, i answered, and then told the "lady" on the line that i could not take the call at the moment. she started to become irrate, and was very rude. i had to hang up on her. not two minutes later, she called my work number and was rude to my boss and told her that i had to speak with her or i would have a litigation brought against me. my boss took the info, which by the way was illegal for them to tell her anything, and then she tried to call back. the 877 number will not go through. there is a message that says that the call is blocked from that area code. i have called from and 832, 281, and 404 area code. all with the same result. tonight, "john" left a message and said "good luck" on the message. this seems to be a trend. also on the message he claimed that his "secretary" has attempted to speak to me several times, and that i have ignored notices received. well, "john" i have not received any "notices" and your "secretary" has not given me any detail on this "matter"!!!

Wa

More mrsi Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Co
      13th of Jan, 2013

Ok so I told this person right off the get go, I was on the national registry no call list, she then said to me " your not on MRSI call list, I then replied this is a national registry call list and if you call again I will report you." What part of this did she not understand and have they not heard of the national no call list registry?.

• Sf
      19th of Jan, 2011

I received a document that had ANTHEM at the top of it, and it said that I could get a $35 check for doing a survey. So, ofcourse I called...was able to do the survey online, and then when I was finished I was asked to do another survey for an extra Amazon gift card for $25. Well, I received the check with no problems, but when I tried to use the "e-card" on Amazon.com, it keeps coming up with an error message. When I call MRSI they just state that I am not the only person that has had this problem and that they are working on the issue with Amazon. Well, that was last week, so today I called Amazon and they tell me they don't have an "ecard" and the code I gave them doesn't exist. WTH?!!! Can I complain about this somewhere??

13th of Jul, 2010

i just now received my second phone call from 888.922.6774. both times they did not leave a message so i phoned them. the outgoing message indicated that i had reached MRSI. they are a collection agency that deals with people that have medical debt in collection. it irriates me they do not leave a message and yet continue to phone every hour.

• Dl
      22nd of Jun, 2009

THESE FOLKS WITH MRSI ARE SCAM ARTISTS! IT'S SCARY THEY CONTINUE TO OPERATE. I HAVE FOUND SEVERAL LAWSUITS FILED IN FEDERAL COURTS IN ARIZONA AND MISSOURI WITHIN THE PAST MONTH...THERE MAY BE HOPE YET FOR THESE SCAVENGERS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!

• Js
      19th of Jun, 2009

I have received several calls from this MRSI as well with no idea what they are talking about, sounds like a scam

• Mr
      13th of Jun, 2009

Please repost all comments to this page: