The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Mrs Wana Zelina (venunaircsigngmail.com) / Beware - it'a a scam!

1 United States Review updated:

Dearly Beloved,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, my name is Mrs Wana Zelina; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what i have to the motherless once and also to the church and also to you if you can help me. I am 59 years old and i was diagnosed with Oesophageal Cancer for about two years immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for in life.He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK and Asia.I have been touched by God to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly since we had no kids to inherit them.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins.I have asked God to forgive me and i believe He has forgiven me because He is a merciful God.I will be going in for an operation in less than three days and I'll want you to stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and Asia. Also i will want you to judiciously assist the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

You would be entitled to 30% of all the funds which are deposited in bank/finance house in the United kingdom and in Asia.The remaining 70% will be used to set up a foundation in my husband's name, which will be used to help the less privileged. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of 10.8million dollars of the funds from my account to your preferred account as you would be the beneficiary to them. Please my lawyer is contacting you in case you have any thing to ask please direct it to my lawyer in person of, Barrister Venu Nair, with the specified address:

CHAMBERS OF VENU NAIR
Barrister Danso Ford,
23 bukit Jalan, kuala lumpur,
Malaysia.

There are above 10.8 million dollars deposited in banks/finance houses in the UK as well as Asia.Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others.Please tell him that I have asked you to reach him.

Good luck in all your future endeavours and God bless you.
Thanks,
Mrs. Wana Zelina.

Va
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

To
  14th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree 0 Votes

How do people get away with this surely there is someway of tracking them down

The scam i have been subject too is similar to what you have posted except it was a relative who has passe d away and left money, now i have paid my fee's I am being threatened with tax evasion charges on funds and i still have received no money from whom was actually a distant relative surprise it's Mr Venu Nair and Paul cheah and consolidated credit finance of malaysia

I would love to get 5 mins alone with them!!! However they are cowards and would not come out in public maybe one day who knows what comes around goes around!!!

Tom G

Post your comment

     

Reply to

close
Send