Mrs Laura J Carvon / Transfer of funds

1 RAY MCKAY LAW FIRM, 53, SMITH SQUARE, LONDON SW1P3JR ENGLANDLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

New email address of cheaters are :
1. lauracarvonj2@w.cn
2. barisraymckayadvocates@live.com

Same story of a sick lady wanted to transfer 4.8 million pounds on your name...

God has given us two hands work hard and make your life comfortable, don't influenced by such a junk and loose your hard earned money. No body in this world gonna give you a single penny, if you go out and ask for some. So wake up, don't believe such mind crackers and lucrative offers.
Beware.
Happy surfing.

Comments

• Aa
      19th of Aug, 2009

Dear Friend,

I hope that this e-mail reached you in the right frame of Mind.

I am Mrs Laura Jones Carvon, I am suffering from cancerous ailment, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

Please contact me on the email enlisted below for further clarifications.

lauracarvonj2@w.cn

Sincerely,
    Lady Laura Carvon.

• He
      21st of Aug, 2009

We live in a society that unfortunately is motivated by get-rich-quick, beat-the-system, something for nothing beliefs. This Lady Laura is a crock of doo-doo, you could see it a mile away. However, that won't stop somebody from forgetting their Stupid Line, and falling for the old "Three Card Trick".

Here's the deal...IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...IT IS!!!

Work for a living, grab every moment and savor it, and dont look for the "easy" route...it does not exist...

Sincerely, Lesley, Lady of The House, Canada

13th of Sep, 2009

Did u get the email about lady Carvon dying is it tru?

when dis lady Laura J Carvon Die?

• El
      28th of Sep, 2009

He sent me and email with the same story but using the name of a lady Mrs. Kate Kaheem.

• El
      28th of Sep, 2009

Mr. Ray Mckay esq. Has sent me the same infor of a lady that has cancer and her late husband left her 4.8 million Pounds. The lady in this case is Mrs. Kate Hakeem.