Mrs Anita Kabah / Beware of this woman!

Mrs Anita Kabah <jjkk321mng@yahoo.co.jp>
subject Attn: Director/President (Investment Partnership)

Investment Partnership

ATTENTION:Sir

With respect to you. I wish to use these little words of mine to inform you that, My name is Mrs. Anita Kabah.
My main purpose to contact you is to negotiate a mutual joint investment proposal with you, I was appointed by the General Director of a Company to look for honest and serious partnership that can go into agreement with him and handle his investment for mutual benefit.
The General Director wish to established his investment with a potential businessman who is ready to handle his investment worth of Millions of Dollars, you will be his investment manager as he is still handling his political mission, he do not want his investor to disclosed his name as he want his investor to handle the investment until he ends his political mission. The General Director will go on agreement of Memorandum of Understanding before he can assign any investor to handle his investment. The investment plans might be housing investment.
I will be happy if you can let me know if you are interested to be his investment manager and handle his investment in your country.
You have to contact me so that I will let him know as he wants every thing to be done secret and confidential.
Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are able to handle the investment, your reply will warrant him to send you his investment plans. And then open up with you. Every document for the investment will be post by speed post as it is legitimate.
Please send your response to my private mail box at(anita.kabh43@live.com)

Mrs. Anita Kabah

Comments

• Mr
      7th of May, 2009

Mrs Anita Kabah, May not be what you think she is, you people should stop posting all these rubbish all the time, who know if she is serious on what she said, not every thing is fraud, people send message to people in order to sale their market and also to look for good investment, not everything is fraud, if that is the case meaning all the advertisement in the computer are also fraud, we have to complain when we are been cheated, in order to avoid spoiling peoples business, and also to avoid creating problem for internet network business.

Mr. Smith USA