MRI Macanthony Realty / loss of £15000

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

In feb 2006 i was sold an apartment in bansko by Nigel Andrews MRI sales rip off person he did not bother to let me know he had left the company after promising me he would sell my appt, MRI past me off to about a dozen different people who do not bother to pursue your complaint i feel they just don't want to know as long as they have had your life savings off you and ripped you off. i know it is not a lot of money to some but when you have saved a little for years to get ripped off this way is not a good practice.

St
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ri
      18th of Mar, 2009

I completely agree with you. The owners and emplyees of this company are nothing more than fraudsters. Very hepful whilst they hope to get money out of you and completely deaf once they have it. I have lost £6000 for a furniture package that they never installed

• Mr
      19th of Mar, 2009

I would like to hear from you both as I am in a potentially more serious financial loss situation (£80000).
    Would you be prepared to talk via e-mail - if so make a posting with your e-mail address and I will contact you.

• Mg
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I have a similar situation in Bulgaria with the same ... I've setup my own website to start sharing my experience ...

You can use this to get in touch.

Thanks.

• Dd
      26th of Mar, 2009

All

Please raise your voice and account of your experience with the Serious Fraud Office. I have also been a victim of their scam with commiting to buying a off plan property through them, I now want the Euro 45ooo of staged payments I have made to date as a result of them breaching the purchase contract, according to the contract they must refund me my money, however they are not doing so.

This fraudulant company who hide behind many names/faces:
    MRI
    MacAnthony Realty International Ltd
    MacAnthony Realty International
    MacAnthony Realty International Construction 1 (or 2 or 3)
    MacAnthony Realty Construction 1 (or 2 or 3)
    DCC Properties

They have deveived many UK investors and with falsefied information and ruined the livelihood for most, I will be raising my concerns with the SFO and also looking to get the government involved. Everyone should do the same and raise the profile of this, it has gone on long enough.

• Mi
      1st of Jul, 2009

We are in the same boat, we have invested in a property in Florida in June 2005 with promise of completion in June 2007. The building work has never started and we have recently hear that it was never going to be built. We lost $87K. There are lots of people in our position. Please join our forum on http://tdso.pureforum.net/forum.htm.
    By joining forces we will destroy them

• Ph
      21st of Aug, 2009

hi we've lost £35.000 in bansko with mri have a meeting today at crowne plaza hot gatwick no doubt to get us to pay up worth contacting christofe@newestate.biz he has many clients in same situation from mri. .ann.eandphil@hotmail.co.uk

• Ph
      21st of Aug, 2009

sorry from phil, hampshire should read christophe@newestate.biz