MRC RECEIVABLES CORPORATION / Wage Deduction Notice

MRC RECEIVABLES CORPORATION Vs. SHARON HAYES AND KELLY SERVICES, INC., No. 06M1 195124 Court Date: 04/02/09/
AFFIDAVIT FOR WAGE DEDUCTIONS SUMMONS/KELLY SERVICES, INC./SHARON HAYES
JUDGMENT CREDITOR'S ATTORNEY: BLATT, HASENMILLER, LEIBSKER & MOORE, LLC, 125 SOUTH WACKER DRIVE, SUITE 400, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60606/[protected]
JUDGMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $1079.97
BALANCE DUE $1414.29

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY AND FEAR THIS IS A "SCAM" TO GET MONEY FROM ME AN INNOCENT VICTIM AND THE COMPANY I PRESENTLY WORK FOR THIS PERPETRATOR MUST BE STOPPED. I RECEIVED THIS IN THE MAIL TODAY SENT FROM THE LAWYERS LISTED ABOVE I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT LAW FIRM EITHER. THE NOTICE RECEIVED LOOKS LEGIT BUT CANNOT BE PROVEN. I WILL CONTACT THE LISTED LAW FIRM AND INQUIRE ABOUT THE PLAINTIFF MRC RECEIVABLES CORP AND INFORM THEM THIS IS A "BOGUS" COMPANY AND ARE SCAM ARTISTS. I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET RID OF THIS "TRASH".

Comments

• 7s
      28th of Dec, 2009

Kelly Services Inc is no longer their name, so yes, this appears to be a scam. They dropped the "Inc" several years ago.

• Ci
      26th of Jan, 2015

I too am being sued by MRC receivables Corp. for one balance says in 2003 3, 049.96 from a Providian Credit Card. An attorney working for MRC receivables which is AKA Midland Credit Management Mary Jane M Elliott has somehow garnished my Income Tax for the State which is Michigan. Since the 10 year limit is up she is trying to ask the court for another 10 years since supposedly in 2009 received my Michigan State Tax refund of 401.00. That is the correct amount and some how she knows this but my State Tax Income Refunds go to Friend of the Court and have since 1997. This is the second dealing I have had with her about debts that are not true. She makes her own paper work and yes I mean just shy of forgery of documents that are a blatant lie. MCR receivables Corp says they are a website support and technical assistance to individuals and companies specializing in media and entertainment. What the heck? Anyone dealing with MCR Receivables needs to know it is a front for MCM AKA Midland Funding AKA Encore Capital Group AKA Midland Recovery group. What I am trying to tell you is Midland Funding and Mary Jane Elliott sued my husband for a debt he never had and proved it but to get a lawyer was more expensive the paying a payout but this time I am taking stand and I advise anyone who is in Michigan and being sued my Mary Jane Elliott from MCR or MCM or Midland Funding, there is a class action suit against Midland Funding and they were sued in Wisconsin by the Attorney General and had to change there collection tactics to prove without a doubt a debt was owed by the person they were suing. Read up on Midland Funding and the State Wisconsin. It is an eye opener.