Mr. Transmission / Bad service

1 Saint Thomas, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

One of the employees had told my husband and I that we be approved for thier 90 day no intrest payment option and because of this it was agreed that they would pick our van up and fix it. Needless to say we didnt get approved and after several months of getting the run around by them the end result is that they are keeping our Van and we are owning monies for their free car rental that they offerd and what ever other fees they deside to nail us for for fixing and claiming our fan. The BBB will not help us either nor did head office.

Va

Comments

• Je
      25th of Aug, 2008

am trying to find out who did the work on my daughters van in st thoms at mr tran thay keep her van and l want to get it back for her who do l talk to her mother thanks

25th of Aug, 2008

shelly please call me l can help you l ll get you a new one or this one back for you l did talk to the man he said you owe 3500 dollars l dont understand why so much money call mom

25th of Aug, 2008

please help my daughter this is a lot of money why are you riping her off like this she has 3 daughters to care for l hope every one see this because this is bad you dont take any ones van and when l take to you mr tran you said you would give them thier van back you lie shame on yous .

25th of Aug, 2008

why cant any one help her out if you do sell her van like you told me to day you going to do this to my daughter l will get my lawyer to start a court heareing like you said to me, dont you thruting my child and stop stelling my daugthers van how can you all just stand up for each other shame on all of you, s thier. l will never go thier our any of my friends and thier friends and it goes on and on rember am 60 years old and you did the same thing to a frien of mine in brampton yor all bad ###, s.

7th of Sep, 2008

why are you riping off my family you say one thing and now you want more money and where is my son in law, s things in the back and all my grandchidren, s things and every one in town has seen you dirveing the van what is wrong with yous thats not good severs shame on yous all and you want to take them to court you should pay them for all the pain you case them and all the days t hay lost work so please mr rtan call me l would like to talk you .9

• Tr
      6th of Dec, 2010

i am the technician who worked on and tried to help this young lady . i was completely open, honest and above board in explaining her repairs, recieving authorization before the repair was started and explaining to her that financing was on approved credit . I tried working with her ( 3 different credit applications ) all declined. I tried working with friends and family. I exhausted all avenues before giving her vehicle back on a monthly payment plan. Unfortunately it means i have to pay for her parts and labour of of my pocket which is putting me in financial hardship. Not only do i have to fix the vehicle i have to pay for the repairs upfront myself, , , i guess every story has two sides. The bottom line is if she had receieved an approved credit application i would not be defending myself here today !