Mr. Transmission / Bad service
One of the employees had told my husband and I that we be approved for thier 90 day no intrest payment option and because of this it was agreed that they would pick our van up and fix it. Needless to say we didnt get approved and after several months of getting the run around by them the end result is that they are keeping our Van and we are owning monies for their free car rental that they offerd and what ever other fees they deside to nail us for for fixing and claiming our fan. The BBB will not help us either nor did head office.
More Mr. Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Transmission - We'll be bringing the sheriff when we're picking up our vehicle! 
- Mr. Transmission - customer service/delay 
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission please honor the warranty, or refund my money 
- Mr Transmission - Rip OFF
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission is aweful 
- Mr Transmission Madison Tennessee. - diagnosis and repair or replacement of a 2003 chevy silverado 1500.
- Mr Transmission - transmission
- Mr Transmission - Speed sensor, gasket put on pan
- [Resolved] Mister Transmission St. Thomas - Bad service
- Mr. Transmission Sping - Unethical behavior