Mr Transmission / fraud
I brought my 2001 dodge RAM to Mr transmission because my reverse wouldn't work. They adjusted the bands and charged me $565.00 and it worked. The next morning I started my truck and it wouldn't reverse. I took it back to Mr transmission or as I call it Mrs. Transmission. They told me it needed to be rebuilt so the $565 I paid only gave me reverse for a day. I had them rebuild it. The cost was $2800. I left the shop and got on the hwy. I noticed the overdrive wouldn't work. I went back and they told me they didn't rebuild the overdrive section of my trans. They fixed the OD problem for $360. I kept having problems with my reverse. I had brought the truck to their shop at least ten times during the 20000 km warrenty. When it broke for the 11th time my warranty was just over so I thought they would help me out due to all the trouble they caused me. They rebuilt it again and used old pan gasket and charged me $2800 again. So I spent over$6000 to have a leaky trans and my reverse is gone again. I bought a, rebuilt trans and I'm changing it myself. Thanks for taking my money Mr transmission. They don't even know how to install a trans cooler. My friends car blew up because they didn't run it through the rad first. Lol. Go to mrtransmissionsucks.com to see more stories.
More Mr Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Transmission - We'll be bringing the sheriff when we're picking up our vehicle! 
- Mr. Transmission - customer service/delay 
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission please honor the warranty, or refund my money 
- Mr. Transmission - Bad service 
- Mr Transmission - Rip OFF
- Mr Transmission Madison Tennessee. - diagnosis and repair or replacement of a 2003 chevy silverado 1500.
- Mr Transmission - transmission
- Mr Transmission - Speed sensor, gasket put on pan
- [Resolved] Mister Transmission St. Thomas - Bad service
- Mr. Transmission Sping - Unethical behavior